New National Series Idea?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
yomo

Re: New National Series Idea?

Post by yomo »

enzopersson wrote:Uhm, how do we even know everyone is gonna be able to host? couse some of you use modem, right? so if its gonna be the same as in Counterstrike, You port is gonna get blocked or what ever happends, and think of all the ping we swedish guys are gonna get when we join a us game.
Im not sure how the whole multiplayer works but i bet that games like counter strike and COD4 with gun fire, explosions, voice chat, will require a MUCH faster internet then just downloading coordinates from other computers?? If anyone knows if this is right or wrong speak up
enzopersson
Team: Privateer

Post by enzopersson »

i guess ur right on that one, lol i cant think straight, cant sleep enymore, i sleep one night and il be up 2 nights then sleep 1.

peace
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

141 wrote:this is easily moddable is it cuase if it is then when multiplayer comes out we need to watch for things like caffeine
What? And I dont think ppl are gonna use that, you'll need the code for mxs to mod the phys(I think)
The thing we have to look for is arcade racers HAHAHA
FactoryBR21

Post by FactoryBR21 »

I think that i've a good idea, it was used on MCM2 championships
here you go
We make a race for America with a good time for America of South and America of North
and a separete race for Europe then we splice the Total race time.
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
Joe
Team: MXSP

Post by Joe »

Voutare wrote:Well, Unless we can do races after 8 PM and before 10 PM my time, then I won't ever be able to do them.

Multiplayer doesn't work well for races, at all.

thats not true at all look at Rfactor or Live for speed thos have huge online racing community's and even MVA and MCM had a good one in their day
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

When Im playing live for speed I can only play with ppl from europe, the europian are the only servers with racers that I can find.
kwic73

Post by kwic73 »

i think i got an idea people can people can post there demos online and other people can race against online.. kind of like a online ghoust racing. i dont know if its been said and i dont know how hard it would be for jlv. Im just thinking out load . it might be fun
gordy

Post by gordy »

kwic73 wrote:i think i got an idea people can people can post there demos online and other people can race against online.. kind of like a online ghoust racing. i dont know if its been said and i dont know how hard it would be for jlv. Im just thinking out load . it might be fun
....youre joking right?
instupitious.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Has being a 'totally sik' fast rider given you brain damage or something? Seriously, open your eye's up aye
yomo

Post by yomo »

Anyway guys i didnt want to start a new thread so...

I think the next national series should start after chirstmas... Mainly because a lot of people will be going away... Me for one :D and im sure plenty of others are too.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Why aren't the races run on time plus 1 or 2 laps? 10+1 would be a cool format. And don't say because if someone runs 6 laps and another only makes 5...the game re-scores the races when they are spliced, so the results would be spot on. Only difference would be the guy who got lapped running hard for another lap after the checkers, which we have now anyways.
kwic73

Post by kwic73 »

DJ wrote:Has being a 'totally sik' fast rider given you brain damage or something? Seriously, open your eye's up aye
ya actullay ive had 6 concussions, i wasnt serious i was just "thinking out loud" you guys are to serious some times. i never said "totally sik" cause thats gay
yomo

Post by yomo »

Phathry25 wrote:Why aren't the races run on time plus 1 or 2 laps? 10+1 would be a cool format. And don't say because if someone runs 6 laps and another only makes 5...the game re-scores the races when they are spliced, so the results would be spot on. Only difference would be the guy who got lapped running hard for another lap after the checkers, which we have now anyways.
Yeah we did actually try that a fair while ago and although its sounds good in theory, we had major problems with the scoring. Now the races are just run like 4 laps that approximate to 10-11 mins... but im sure 10 min +2 laps would be better
Wideopen6

Post by Wideopen6 »

i really think someone should model lorettas and we could have qualifiers for lorettas and stuff. how BADASS would that be.