Whats the go with teams?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Mr. Goon
Team: Privateer

Whats the go with teams?

Post by Mr. Goon »

Hay guys, just wondering how or if its possible to get in a team or soemthing like that but yeah just tell me what i gotta do and stuff and ill try my best to deliver......Cheers.
"I found da cookies, but i left them in the toilet..."
Mittocs
Team: Vitamin Water

Re: Whats the go with teams?

Post by Mittocs »

1. do a few muck around races until people see if you're good.
2. someone will either ask you or you can wait until someone makes a team and has open recruitment.
3. act mature, nobody likes annoying little kids.
TEAM VITAMIN WATER YAMAHA

MX SIMULATOR - IN MOTION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5NKNqRy-G0&hd=1 <--- WATCH IT!
INVADEtheLINE

Post by INVADEtheLINE »

If you're interested in supermoto, I'm going to be starting a team focused on SM racing, but obv we'll race in whatever we want.

It's just a matter of askin and seeing what's open, and how good you are.
My team isn't gonna be like hardcore (Massacre? SFR? lol) It's gonna be just for fun, so there's not gonna be any ridiculous tryouts or anything.

Just ask around- nicely. And do it via PM...don't waste a topic askin for members if yu can get on their team.

Hope that helps!

Jo-e
z400jt

Post by z400jt »

I deffinitly agree with Mittocs, especially with the act mature thing. I have told everyone on my team that anyone that does not represent the team well will be removed. I don't mean someone that doesn't finish well in a race, or that may not be the fastest, I mean if someone is causing problems on the boards or doing things that make our team look bad. I am also now really shifting my focus to recruiting for people who have some things to offer the community such as skins or tracks.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Mittocs wrote:1. do a few muck around races until people see if you're good.
2. someone will either ask you or you can wait until someone makes a team and has open recruitment.
Ha ha, and it seems like at least a few teams are run by annoying little kids.
mx4life

Post by mx4life »

Like???
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

i want to be on team honda.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
yomo

Post by yomo »

Do all that first
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

ddmx488 wrote:
Ha ha, and it seems like at least a few teams are run by annoying little kids.
If your referring to me, I gave you like 2 months to get a skin together and i eventually just gave up and stopped asking so that i would NOT annoy you any further...
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Oh no, I'm talking about you by any means. Not really sure who I was talking about actually. lol
FehertyRacing

Post by FehertyRacing »

z400jt wrote:I deffinitly agree with Mittocs, especially with the act mature thing. I have told everyone on my team that anyone that does not represent the team well will be removed. I don't mean someone that doesn't finish well in a race, or that may not be the fastest, I mean if someone is causing problems on the boards or doing things that make our team look bad. I am also now really shifting my focus to recruiting for people who have some things to offer the community such as skins or tracks.
;)
Sponsor's: Ds Ducts, Event Photos, Comp MX, Muk Junkie

Red Bull Kawasaki
FehertyRacing, NickMX,Z400JT
Mr. Goon

Post by Mr. Goon »

INVADEtheLINE wrote:If you're interested in supermoto, I'm going to be starting a team focused on SM racing, but obv we'll race in whatever we want.

It's just a matter of askin and seeing what's open, and how good you are.
My team isn't gonna be like hardcore (Massacre? SFR? lol) It's gonna be just for fun, so there's not gonna be any ridiculous tryouts or anything.

Just ask around- nicely. And do it via PM...don't waste a topic askin for members if yu can get on their team.

Hope that helps!

Jo-e
so wuts the go with the SM team? im not sure if im super fast but i guess u could see hwat i got and decide on it if u like...but yer sounds cool
"I found da cookies, but i left them in the toilet..."
INVADEtheLINE

Post by INVADEtheLINE »

Well right now it's just an idea- I've already got a bike skin for the CRF250 made, and I think I'll work on one for the cr125.
I'm going to try and get someone to help make me a rider skin that looks cool and matches the bikes.
There was talk of a Supermoto series once all the other series are over with, so I'm not in any major rush until I know there's gonna be one.

But if you're interested, just muck around on some of the SM tracks (Pleven, Raleigh, Landsard, Supermotard...) and try for some good times.

Like I said- this isn't a hardcore team, but more or less to have fun and race against the other guys...
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

ddmx488 wrote:Oh no, I'm talking about you by any means. Not really sure who I was talking about actually. lol
lol, alright ;] just checkin