East and West coast for B class supercross?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
supercross711

East and West coast for B class supercross?

Post by supercross711 »

Who thinks JLV should do East and West coast champioships for B class sx? Depending on where you live, and have a eas west shotout at vegas?
P2sta wrote:Read it again, you are going full are going full 'meurican here.
Axle McOctane
Team: Privateer

Re: East and West coast for B class supercross?

Post by Axle McOctane »

I think, since we don't have 450s, it'd be cool to have East and West coast regional 125cc classes. And you can't race both, or race both 125s and 250Fs in the same night. A 125 West rider might be able to do 250F east coast rounds, however, as in real life. That way, they wouldn't be called "B" class, but it'd be pretty much the same thing and more closely aligned with how it goes IRL.
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

Here's hoping for

250 West
250 East

Championships :D
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

the be awsome sween!
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Not enough riders for two divisions like that. At least, not that I've seen. Definitely enough for two classes though,
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

Phathry25 wrote:Not enough riders for two divisions like that. At least, not that I've seen. Definitely enough for two classes though,
Only 2 classes ran on a given night...opposite 250 coast riders can ride 450 rounds

ie, 250 east riders can and most likely will ride 450's on the west coast rounds... etc
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

Sweendoggy wrote:
Phathry25 wrote:Not enough riders for two divisions like that. At least, not that I've seen. Definitely enough for two classes though,
Only 2 classes ran on a given night...opposite 250 coast riders can ride 450 rounds

ie, 250 east riders can and most likely will ride 450's on the west coast rounds... etc
I think what he means is we don't have enough riders to run 2 lites classes. There aren't enough "B" riders for two coasts (80 lites riders?). That would mean we'd have 120 total riders compete throughout SX.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Huh?

Here's how I see it.

There are enough riders for a full 450 class, and a full 250 class. You're not really searching for guys to fill the 450 class, but if you split the 250 class into two divisions, you'd have 1/2 a 250 class each week.

Are you suggesting that we be allowed to run two classes each week? (if 250's were on your coast) Two classes each night? Sounds like a long time to have to sit there.
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

I personally think the 450 class (I assume we will have one) should include the top riders in the community. By top riders, i mean riders that can race consistently and competitively, who know and understand race ethic, rules, and quality competition.

There are a ton of new riders on the sx servers lately. Hell, last night we had more than 20 riders in 03.... on a RANDOM Monday night. Come race time, I expect at least 60 riders to show up.

The supercross series is meant to be a serious competition. If "B" class riders want to try to qualify in the 250 class, then by all means go for it. I don't think it would make sense to have a separate class for B riders though, if we do in fact get a 450class this year.
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

what im saying is people who live on the east coast race the east coast races, same goes for west coast
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Post by JB323 »

supercross711 wrote:what im saying is people who live on the east coast race the east coast races, same goes for west coast

to many of us are spread out in talent wise, not the best idea. Plus if you haven't gathered North America is not the only location in the world. It should and most likely will be broke up to talent of the riders, give it another month as sooner it approached most likely we will know.

but im hoping 450s are soon because knowing jlv he will wanna test out the bugs and changed for the 450s if they come so that they run SX okay.

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
haydugjr
Crushed Dissenter

Post by haydugjr »

ShackAttack12 wrote:I personally think the 450 class (I assume we will have one) should include the top riders in the community. By top riders, i mean riders that can race consistently and competitively, who know and understand race ethic, rules, and quality competition.

There are a ton of new riders on the sx servers lately. Hell, last night we had more than 20 riders in 03.... on a RANDOM Monday night. Come race time, I expect at least 60 riders to show up.

The supercross series is meant to be a serious competition. If "B" class riders want to try to qualify in the 250 class, then by all means go for it. I don't think it would make sense to have a separate class for B riders though, if we do in fact get a 450class this year.
I agree with that. There's no real life B riders class, there's just public races, which we already have in the form of public servers. I don't think B riders should get a separate championship, because not only would it be a contest to see who can ride the longest without wrecking (hope I'm not underestimating B class, I haven't been here long :P), you'd also have problems with sandbaggers and you might even lose some of the slower A riders because they think they would win in B class.
gocat199 wrote:see jlv. you need to do more thingies
Jones221 wrote: That was fucked up...Now I'll get hated for saying this, but I felt bad
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

I agree with shack completely.
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
mackan25
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by mackan25 »

Maybe a european division? and then all the best at Vegas? just an idea
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

haydugjr wrote:
ShackAttack12 wrote:I personally think the 450 class (I assume we will have one) should include the top riders in the community. By top riders, i mean riders that can race consistently and competitively, who know and understand race ethic, rules, and quality competition.

I agree with that. There's no real life B riders class, there's just public races, which we already have in the form of public servers. I don't think B riders should get a separate championship, because not only would it be a contest to see who can ride the longest without wrecking (hope I'm not underestimating B class, I haven't been here long :P), you'd also have problems with sandbaggers and you might even lose some of the slower A riders because they think they would win in B class.
Phathry ran a B Class supercross series last year on the Monday or Tuesday after the Pro Race. The rules were that anyone who has qualified for a pro class main event is ineligible. Seemed to work out pretty well. It gave those who are not good enough to qualify a second chance to race with people near their skill area.

I just don't want to be bothered with waiting for a B Class race during Pro Racing nights. Run it a separate day, like phathry did last year.
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |