problem with fraps

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Wideopen6

problem with fraps

Post by Wideopen6 »

when i record clips with fraps they record super high speed what did i do wrong? like when i go to play them back or edit them there 3x faster than they should be.
Wideopen6

Re: problem with fraps

Post by Wideopen6 »

lol thanks for the help guys. :P
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

well i wish i had your problem... mine is always jumpy and never ever the right speed... runs at maybe 5-10 fps and i record at 100
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Wideopen6

Post by Wideopen6 »

Pumaxcs wrote:well i wish i had your problem... mine is always jumpy and never ever the right speed... runs at maybe 5-10 fps and i record at 100

its not a good thing! when i go and slow it down in vegas it has a real unnatural look even when its at regular speed again.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Try setting the display mode with the game to windowed, then shrink it down a little bit. FRAPS records much better using a smaller resolution for the game.
Garasaki

Post by Garasaki »

Just out of curiousity, is there an advantage to using fraps for record vs the avi utility JLV developed?

My fraps vids look very choppy too. I could probably shrink the game down (it would make sense to change the resolution to match your intended output size) to help I suppose.
DR.MIZ wrote: Keeping something "secret" so you can be "cool" is not making a flourishing community.
DankeKTM21
Team: Danke KTM

Post by DankeKTM21 »

use gamecam, better than fraps as i see :?
Kawasakis wrote:Hah yeah, because basketball and football requires just one ball - two balls just only for motocross riders haha