Endurance meter

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Grosser

Endurance meter

Post by Grosser »

I have previously read about when you overshoot jumps and stuff that you should have an endurance meter type thing because you can't overshoot all the jumps all the time without getting tired. So I think that there should be a way that the game records how many hours you have played the game (like mx vs atv unleashed) and the more hours you get up the more it goes towards your training. So it basically your riding is your training and you are rewarded you the more you play. Sound good anyone ?
Hoop Diddley Loop
Wilson
Team: Privateer

Re: Endurance meter

Post by Wilson »

yea ive thought about this many times, its definetly possible but we just need some good bike physics right now.
rewrew421

Post by rewrew421 »

It would be nice, but sometimes i feel that if i do a 30 min +2 lap moto on some tracks fatigue can have a natural effect. haha 30 min + 2 laps can cause some finger aches :P
D.Eckels #421 "The O-G"
dcrmx69

Post by dcrmx69 »

haha i think it would be a good idea to put some kind of endurance meter in.it would make it more realistic.but the more u play could be like training..it would be prity sweeetttt
Joe
Team: MXSP

Post by Joe »

i was also thinking if you fall a certain amount of times you cant finish your race DNF that would add a more realistic factor
but then i also thought if we get online you would get poeple just taking out other people but then again that ads to the realism too lol

Joe
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

Pinhead wrote:i was also thinking if you fall a certain amount of times you cant finish your race DNF that would add a more realistic factor
but then i also thought if we get online you would get poeple just taking out other people but then again that ads to the realism too lol

Joe

Or have a wreck' meter. For instsance, if a threshold exceeds, say, 100 (figurative), then you wreck and DNF. So it forces you not to go and over jump, and you need to plan it out.

(Sidenote: I got my new 2003 Saab 93 2.0T today. :D)
Joe
Team: MXSP

Post by Joe »

ya that would be fun if its a sim it should be like that cuz mva i dont like in mva where everyone over shoots everything they dont ride safe they just go for broke and pin it
but in reall life you have to plan your pass set it up 2 corners before
HolstadMX

Post by HolstadMX »

or if u crash you accualy need to get up and get on your bike