------F.A.Q------ FIRST THREAD YOU SHOULD READ

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
$Speedy$77

Re: ------F.A.Q------ FIRST THREAD YOU SHOULD READ

Post by $Speedy$77 »

How do i get FPS - and Time - (up in the corner) Mine is just Ping - number (offset number) or something like that...ANY help?? :mrgreen:
MyStats-http://mxsimulator.com/servers/allservers/players/3094
James_122 wrote:Watching Alexis go through the whoops is like watching a horse bang a chihuahua. He can hump back and forth all he wants, but he still isn't gettin it
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

DJ99X wrote:Commands- Should be added to the Target box, in the Shortcut tab, in Properties of the MX Simulator shortcut, like so-
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/D ... getbox.jpg
Most commands are pretty self explanatory. These are only ones you need to worry about, other ones are just settings that can be done in game)
--editor
--hidden-pause
--warp
--practice (used for training AI)
--erode # (# up to 1.0)
--roostfrequency # (# up to 128 I think. Stock setting is Max)
--draw-fps # (0 for off, 1 for on)
--draw-time # (0 for off, 1 for on)
--hidden-hud (removes tacho, map and pitboard from display)
--open-home (opens Personal Folder)
--lock-fps # (caps fps at this number, useful when your fps is always changing by more than 30fps, eg. from 80-125fps)
The point of the F.A.Q. is to read it.
$Speedy$77

Post by $Speedy$77 »

well i didnt read it i looked over it really quick...sorry and thx
MyStats-http://mxsimulator.com/servers/allservers/players/3094
James_122 wrote:Watching Alexis go through the whoops is like watching a horse bang a chihuahua. He can hump back and forth all he wants, but he still isn't gettin it
churchy525
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Decal Works Racing

Post by churchy525 »

viewing but not racing in an online race?
MXSMINECRAFTandMORE
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by MXSMINECRAFTandMORE »

can someone plz help i cant get erode to work ive tried --erode # 0.5 --erode # 1.0 --erode # and --erode none of those work please help!
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Don't put the # in there, he just put that there to represent where a number would go.

--erode 1.0
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
MXSMINECRAFTandMORE
Crushed Dissenter

Post by MXSMINECRAFTandMORE »

yzmxer608 wrote:Don't put the # in there, he just put that there to represent where a number would go.

--erode 1.0
thankyou yzed
mxchris

Post by mxchris »

I got it on mac but When i put the links you give me in the folder it doenst beacsue they are .exe and i can extract them to .saf beacause it doenst allow me. can someone email me the files in .rar or .saf and plaese remember im on a mac
Swanny700

Post by Swanny700 »

how do i get the new bike models not skins models like the rmz250 2011 model any help would be appreciated i have the wireframes for the crf250 kx250 rmz250 and have them in png but they do nothing i really need these
SicilianoSteez

Post by SicilianoSteez »

Hoe do i check my stats?
Fransoo773 wrote:Dear Honda: two STROKES not two PIPES.
MX_Cardinal

Post by MX_Cardinal »

Hey I made a track, but whenever I train the AI, they stop in the middle of the lap. What gives? Is the track I made too small? I made a bigger track and they worked just fine. I need help!
factoryphoto

Post by factoryphoto »

Ive searched and if someone wants to search again cool, call me noob dont care.. jvl sent me the link to re download the game. It seems like all my setting were saved . Ive downloaded some tracks and some work some dont. I look in my personal folder and see all kinds of tracks in there like southwick, millville ect but there not in the game. When I double click the folder the only thing in there says expert_line .. Thats it. So before I spend another hour trying to figure this out maybe one of you OG mx sim guys can tell me whats up. Ive looked at the "necessary" download stuff and thought I have everything but obviously I dont because the stewart track is white with no objects. Game looks like it has version 1.7 (in the lower right corner)
I also found some people are taking all the MX tracks out of the personal folder and putting them in there main mxsim folder, I tried that also with no luck. My bikes are blank no graphics but I dont really care about that since all I can see is a front fender . I just want to try the national tracks and there in the folder but not in the game.
Thanks
Hoss
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

Hoss, we havn't met yet but I'm Dano's buddy. I could put my personal folder on a flash drive and maybe hook you up with that? I think you live in Orangevale right?
only one to win something real from the game!
factoryphoto

Post by factoryphoto »

Yes , I live in Orangevale I will send you a PM thanks!
FactoryBR21

Post by FactoryBR21 »

Real quick question , whats that command for update the terrain.png in game when making a track in photoshop ?
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.