What is a good laptop?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
mxrewind665
Team: FlowTech

What is a good laptop?

Post by mxrewind665 »

Hey guys I am now old enough for a job, and will be getting a permit to get a job. I am planning on saving all the money twards a new laptop. My laptop can't handle a 20-40 person gate. Therefore I can't really do events. Any ideas at what is a good laptop for this game that can run 40 people? the cheaper the better!
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Re: What is a good laptop?

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

we need a price range to really find one that will work. obviously the more money it is the better it will be in most cases. also it is something to consider is laptops are a lot more money compared to desktops. for the amount of money you spend on a laptop you can get a desktop with much better specs. give me a price range and i can try helping you out.
mxrewind665
Team: FlowTech

Post by mxrewind665 »

200-600ish
soc_monki
Team: JDR JStar Motors

Post by soc_monki »

wont really get anything very good in a laptop for that price range, unless you find one used. personally i would build a computer. you can put together a decent box for around 600 that will run MXS pretty well.
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

Sorry missed the thread haha but yea i agree with tht post ^^ tht is def ur best bet.and just for the info 200 bucks will get u a decent graphics card. Ur not gonna find a box for 200 with computers
rmitch524
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Post by rmitch524 »

I just built a pc for around $800 and it runs mxs great. no lag whatsoever. I would just look around the internet on sites like newegg.com and tigerdirect.com. you will find everything you need and you can just go on youtube to find out how to put everything together. its quite simple really.
2019 RF EU Iron Man Moto 1 Champion
Tlangs daddy 2020 RF EU SouthWick
Eliiten

Post by Eliiten »

Sorry the page is in swedish.
With this comp, you probably will be able to run a event with 40 ppl on mid-high graphics.
http://www.pricerunner.se/pi/27-2737688 ... nformation
Sorry for my bad english, im from sweden.

But i still can play Mx Simulator =D