tricks

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
mace-x
Team: your sister´s fan!

tricks

Post by mace-x »

ok, i´ve heard that we would have tricks when the new rider comes, we have almost 3 models and no one has talked or commented about tricks, as i understand we now have boned rider so we should be able to "animate" it or something like that.....
can someone let me know if this is possibe?
thanks guys
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
mx4life

Re: tricks

Post by mx4life »

if we had tricks i dont want like cliffhangers supermans etc..... i want like 1 handers no handers tear off pulls sticking foot out cancan fist pump idk race tricks
DankeKTM21
Team: Danke KTM

Post by DankeKTM21 »

yeah i dont like fmx too, but after i prefer better position on the whips, foot of in curves, etc.. all that stuff
Kawasakis wrote:Hah yeah, because basketball and football requires just one ball - two balls just only for motocross riders haha
mx4life

Post by mx4life »

ya body movements on the whips arent very realistic because he does the same movement every time
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Would you include the furious fender slap in your list of race tricks? What about air wheelies?
Wideopen6

Post by Wideopen6 »

yeah i agree on the one handers and no footers and fender slaps! that way we know who's a goon.
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

Only if we do the new-school trey canard fender kiss(crash!) haha.
jbob23
Team: Privateer

Post by jbob23 »

if we do tricks i hope there is a way to do them to where it doesnt completely change the position of the bike to where the position of the bike is when the trick is made or created. id like it to be (idk if its possible, probably very difficult) when im in the air and im nose high and push the buttons to do a no hander, my rider does the no hander with the nose high, or if im nose low it does the trick with how my bike already is. not like in mva when u do a trick with the nose high, the bike and rider quickly snap into the complete animation to exactly how the trick was made, so it probably snaps to nose level and it looks retarded the way it snaps around. idk if anyone will understand what im trying to say lol. scatter brained right now and my grammar is pathetic for my age and education.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

you want the trick to be executed on the plane he is already on rather than snap to the plane the annimation was made at

big worded version so all you smarter people know whats up
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
jbob23

Post by jbob23 »

Pumaxcs wrote:you want the trick to be executed on the plane he is already on rather than snap to the plane the annimation was made at

big worded version so all you smarter people know whats up
exactly, i couldnt think of how to explain it. i think that way would be way more realistc and it would be like whips now, everyone would have their own style.
enzopersson

Post by enzopersson »

guys, you cant be too selfish, i want some good tricks like nac nac and those trix, heelclickers cliffhanger and so on. but still the leg thingy would come first.
stocksy129

Post by stocksy129 »

i think online should really come first, after all isn't that whats really keeping most of us here?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

stocksy right for some parts. it is MX sim not FMX sim i kno it would be kinda kool tho.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
yomo

Post by yomo »

I personally don't want any trick to come into the game at all. This is a simulator which follows the laws of physics to make riding a motorcycle as accurate as possible. As soon as animated tricks are added it becomes an arcade game. The player presses a series of buttons and the rider does something that does not follow the laws of physics.

If JLV developed some way of doing tricks that are realistic and follow the Laws then i think that could be an option for the future. This is the same argument with the leg-out in corners. At the moment he puts his feet down when the Laws say he needs to to keep the bike up right. As soon as an animation is added it defeats the whole purpose of a simulator.

REMBER THIS IS A SIMULATOR NOT ARCADE!
stocksy129

Post by stocksy129 »

i think if he added tricks i would have to buy a contgroller with four thousand buttons, on my xbox controller i use every button lol