just a thought

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
mx320

just a thought

Post by mx320 »

im kinda a noob on this game, i got the demo down pritty good but i was just thinking...anyone ever think of making some mx sim stickers? somthing we could just slap on our back fender, I think it would be some good advertising and get alot more riders playing. I mean how many of your riding friends have even heard of mx simulator?
wheels1758

Re: just a thought

Post by wheels1758 »

hmm, never thought of that. Probably a good idea, but i have no idea where to start. Probably need someone to make a MXSim Logo first. Maybe have a logo sontest and have JLV pick his favorite or something. And how much would we charge/How much does it cost to get stickers printed?
epik
Team: Privateer

Post by epik »

its funny you guys bring this up because i just started to make a few decales. I have stacks of leftover vinyl that is to small to do much with so i thought id make some tags for the site. Nothing fancy just easy to cut out and weed. I planned on just tagin some areas at the local tracks and what not. Maybe I will hand some out as random door prizes for some of the online races. I have enough leftover stock to do about 150-200 5-6" stickers. If any of you come up with any SIMPLE designs let me know.

stocksy129

Post by stocksy129 »

looking good epik
DankeKTM21
Team: Danke KTM

Post by DankeKTM21 »

yeah looks sick, but also with the flag :lol:
Kawasakis wrote:Hah yeah, because basketball and football requires just one ball - two balls just only for motocross riders haha