Looking for a 250F rider to be on our team

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
RedRocket
Team: Strictly Modified

Looking for a 250F rider to be on our team

Post by RedRocket »

I posted a different topic on a 125 rider and got some great turnouts but now we have every rider but 1 more 250F rider. Were running winter indoor series and all of outdoors. Also were riding Hondas i know we had some trouble with people hating the cr125 bike so please dont bother trying out if you dont want to ride hondas. Please PM me if your interested. Or have further questions.

I apologize if i dont reply for awhile, im in vegas right now and idk when the next time ill be on here will be but do not take it as we already found someone, we dont want you, or anything like that. I will reply to everyone that PMs me updating them with all the information of whats going on. Also a reminder to those who dont know how this works we try and do motos with everyone that replies, sometimes it will be 1 by 1 or if we can well get a few of you in the server but different time zones do mess things up, if your not flexible please dont try out if you dont think you could be on to practice with the team. I understand if you can make some but have work or school, thats fine but we do try to set things up later in the afternoon so if your bedtime is a little early save me some time please. IF you think youd be ok with times just message and ask. Like i said, im in vegas right now which is Pacific, im from indiana there its Eastern which is 2 hours ahead of here. Hope i covered most of your questions, for anything else PM me. Thanks for your interest in the team.
meowkitty
Crushed Dissenter
Team: BIG TOOL RACING

Re: Looking for a 250F rider to be on our team

Post by meowkitty »

RedRocket wrote:I posted a different topic on a 125 rider and got some great turnouts but now we have every rider but 1 more 250F rider. Were running winter indoor series and all of outdoors. Also were riding Hondas i know we had some trouble with people hating the cr125 bike so please dont bother trying out if you dont want to ride hondas. Please PM me if your interested. Or have further questions.

I apologize if i dont reply for awhile, im in vegas right now and idk when the next time ill be on here will be but do not take it as we already found someone, we dont want you, or anything like that. I will reply to everyone that PMs me updating them with all the information of whats going on. Also a reminder to those who dont know how this works we try and do motos with everyone that replies, sometimes it will be 1 by 1 or if we can well get a few of you in the server but different time zones do mess things up, if your not flexible please dont try out if you dont think you could be on to practice with the team. I understand if you can make some but have work or school, thats fine but we do try to set things up later in the afternoon so if your bedtime is a little early save me some time please. IF you think youd be ok with times just message and ask. Like i said, im in vegas right now which is Pacific, im from indiana there its Eastern which is 2 hours ahead of here. Hope i covered most of your questions, for anything else PM me. Thanks for your interest in the team.
VEGAS WOOOOOOOOOOOOO
BIG TOOL RACING#144
RedRocket

Post by RedRocket »

meowkitty wrote:
RedRocket wrote:I posted a different topic on a 125 rider and got some great turnouts but now we have every rider but 1 more 250F rider. Were running winter indoor series and all of outdoors. Also were riding Hondas i know we had some trouble with people hating the cr125 bike so please dont bother trying out if you dont want to ride hondas. Please PM me if your interested. Or have further questions.

VEGAS WOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Lol, get outta here, you made the team!
Progrsvsm557
Team: Free Agent

Post by Progrsvsm557 »

You guys have a practice server??? Coz, Im interested.
RedRocket

Post by RedRocket »

Progrsvsm557 wrote:You guys have a practice server??? Coz, Im interested.
yes we do.
Progrsvsm557

Post by Progrsvsm557 »

You guys have a practice server??? Coz, Im interested.
Progrsvsm557

Post by Progrsvsm557 »

can i see it now?
RedRocket

Post by RedRocket »

Progrsvsm557 wrote:can i see it now?
we usually practice 2011 dallas sx or alcrest. maybe go to lorettas a couple times. nothing special really. but im actually off right now. PM me next time your on and if im on we can do some laps
Progrsvsm557

Post by Progrsvsm557 »

RedRocket wrote:we usually practice 2011 dallas sx or alcrest. maybe go to lorettas a couple times. nothing special really. but im actually off right now. PM me next time your on and if im on we can do some laps
I love sx tracks, Ok, ill catch up.
Jacobzycek
Team: Privateer

Post by Jacobzycek »

Hello, i talked to Churchy about riding 125 for you guys and he said i should contact you and that you had a free spot. he also mentioned that i could come on your server and take have a 'test' practice with you?
Second place is the first loser.
mx4life

Post by mx4life »

Am i the only one that thinks its hilarious his name is RedRocket?
RedRocket

Post by RedRocket »

mx4life wrote:Am i the only one that thinks its hilarious his name is RedRocket?

It's because I race Hondas but yeah that's mainly the reason I made it that. Pretty clever:)

Yeah guy^ PM me. I'm driving back to Cali right now so I won't be able to get on till late tonight if at all... 4 hour drive from Vegas can be brutal lol. But anyone's welcome to join practice for shots and giggles too. We mainly mess around and just get to know each other because I haven't set actual practice times yet. But it's 737 right now here so whatever time difference your in let me know. It'll be around 10ish when I get to the house so just PM me and let me know man. Glad to have another 125 rider. Actually have 2 spots open if you know anyone else that wants to try out.
meowkitty
Crushed Dissenter
Team: BIG TOOL RACING

Post by meowkitty »

RedRocket wrote:
mx4life wrote:Am i the only one that thinks its hilarious his name is RedRocket?

It's because I race Hondas but yeah that's mainly the reason I made it that. Pretty clever:)

Yeah guy^ PM me. I'm driving back to Cali right now so I won't be able to get on till late tonight if at all... 4 hour drive from Vegas can be brutal lol. But anyone's welcome to join practice for shots and giggles too. We mainly mess around and just get to know each other because I haven't set actual practice times yet. But it's 737 right now here so whatever time difference your in let me know. It'll be around 10ish when I get to the house so just PM me and let me know man. Glad to have another 125 rider. Actually have 2 spots open if you know anyone else that wants to try out.
should be green or blue rocket lol
BIG TOOL RACING#144
RedRocket

Post by RedRocket »

meowkitty wrote:
RedRocket wrote:

should be green or blue rocket lol

No