Player Profiles:

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
yomo

Player Profiles:

Postby yomo » Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:05 am

I was thinking of setting up some sort of rider profiles with a picture of each riders bike, best results etc..

Not sure how it would work on this forum and im not too keen to set up another website. Maybe if wakestyle likes the idea he could add an extra page on his website but that would probably take a fair while.

But basically it would have

For riders in teams:
Each rider in that team
Picture
Top results
kinda like this - http://teamsuzuki.com/Motocross/FactoryTeam.aspx

Then for privateers:
Same thing but have to make sure they actually race and are active

if we got like 5 people working on this im sure it would be easy enough to go though each rider.

I think this would be a great way for people to show teams that they are good enough to be on the team. Also it would be a way to incorporate the factory teams people were talking about.

Anyone like the idea? or new ideas?

karlwb
Team: Privateer

Re: Player Profiles:

Postby karlwb » Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:47 am

nice idea yomo, would be a nice reference place to check out riders,also you're be able to see what skins riders use for racing,then any your missing you can look for DL's so you don't get the default skins show up in demo's and if you can't find 'em you can always pm the rider.

yomo

Re: Player Profiles:

Postby yomo » Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:06 am

karlwb wrote:nice idea yomo, would be a nice reference place to check out riders,also you're be able to see what skins riders use for racing,then any your missing you can look for DL's so you don't get the default skins show up in demo's and if you can't find 'em you can always pm the rider.

That is an awesome idea as well

It would be really good if people who know websites (not me :? ) could code it so it was kinda like real profiles, so you click on a player and all there info comes up? Not sure how that works and if it would be hard.

Return to “General Discussion”