Quick question!

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
TonyMazz

Quick question!

Postby TonyMazz » Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:59 pm

Yo guys! I've downloaded the demo of this game - and watched a lot of the new videos and I'm digging it!
I want to buy it.

Soooo... my question is. Is there any advantage to ordering the CD over the instant download? Or visa versa? What would you guys suggest? If I download it, is it possible to put it on a CD so I have a hard copy?

Which method do you guys prefer? Is the instant download version the same as the version you'll get if you order the CD?

Thanks!

Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: Quick question!

Postby Pumaxcs » Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:16 pm

TonyMazz wrote:Yo guys! I've downloaded the demo of this game - and watched a lot of the new videos and I'm digging it!
I want to buy it.

Soooo... my question is. Is there any advantage to ordering the CD over the instant download? Or visa versa? What would you guys suggest? If I download it, is it possible to put it on a CD so I have a hard copy?

Which method do you guys prefer? Is the instant download version the same as the version you'll get if you order the CD?

Thanks!

ok i know that the download is the faster option. and there would be no need to put the game on a disc because if you loose the game due to difficulties tell jlv and he will send you another activation code to dl it again

i bought the game before a cd version was out so considering my expirences with the dl version its way better. wait 2 hours for the email confirmation and dl and go. besides im really not carefull with cds so having something like this just helps me alot
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.

MXS Cares

TonyMazz

Postby TonyMazz » Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:20 pm

Thanks!!
It's all downloaded. it's sweet!

How do i get the skins to appear in the game?

markm32
Team: Privateer

Postby markm32 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:13 pm

TonyMazz wrote:Thanks!!

Go out to the index and click on skins. It is all explained there. Any more questions PM me.

kwic73

Postby kwic73 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:17 pm

Pumaxcs wrote:
TonyMazz wrote:Yo guys! I've downloaded the demo of this game - and watched a lot of the new videos and I'm digging it!
I want to buy it.

Thanks!

ok i know that the download is the faster option. and there would be no need to put the game on a disc because if you loose the game due to difficulties tell jlv and he will send you another activation code to dl it again

i bought the game before a cd version was out so considering my expirences with the dl version its way better. wait 2 hours for the email confirmation and dl and go. besides im really not carefull with cds so having something like this just helps me alot
yours took 2hours mine to maybe a couple of minutes. Ya buy the dowload its cheaper

yomo

Postby yomo » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:44 am

It depends how you pay for it. If you use Pay-pal (which i assume you did) it should take as long as an email takes to receive because it knows it is virtually 100% save (and if its not, its the users fault for letting their password out)

Whereas by credit card they have to do multiple checks to make sure it isn't a stolen card, or the number hasn't been forged.

Correct me if i'm wrong though

TonyMazz

Postby TonyMazz » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:52 am

I used a credit card and it took only a few minutes to get the e-mail.
It was sweet!

Thanks for all the help guys.

TonyMazz

Postby TonyMazz » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:52 am

markm32 wrote:
TonyMazz wrote:Thanks!!

Go out to the index and click on skins. It is all explained there. Any more questions PM me.

Thanks, will do. :D

Return to “General Discussion”