Maniacs website hacked

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
articwolf01
Team: Achievement Hunter

Maniacs website hacked

Post by articwolf01 »

Well, as the topic says, MxManiacs has been hacked. It was minimal damage just racers names that have been changed.... Including mine... So if any of the racers are offended, we are sorry for this mishap. We will change it shortly.
3rd Overall EMF Junior Cup 2011
2nd Overall A-B class Maniacs Spur Series 2012
BradyS21
Team: EuroTrashSilencer
Location: Working the corner to earn money to buy a new pipe because I don't know what my works pipe does :'(

Re: Maniacs website hacked

Post by BradyS21 »

wow serious? why would someone do such a thing!
tyskorn wrote:WHOA WHOA WHOA. I apologize for Brady's language, everyone.
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

Wouldnt have to be someone from maniacs? how does someone just randomly change shit on someones site.
articwolf01
Team: Achievement Hunter

Post by articwolf01 »

dylan22 wrote:Wouldnt have to be someone from maniacs? how does someone just randomly change shit on someones site.
Idk. Maybe. Hell i was asleep when this all happend. Im not pro hacker, but i got some friends in Cyber that can access webpages.
3rd Overall EMF Junior Cup 2011
2nd Overall A-B class Maniacs Spur Series 2012
die996
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by die996 »

I'm gonna say this was an inside job. That or rF guys don't like having rivals, LoL
Howcanyoubesofuckingdumbthatyou'rereadingthis??
Xtrem
Team: Maniacs

Post by Xtrem »

die996 wrote:I'm gonna say this was an inside job. That or rF guys don't like having rivals, LoL

The only person that has access to the site server is Reaper, and I doubt rF had anything to do with this..... Wheels and Sween have actually given us advice on how to set up our servers to report results...

Dosen't matter, We have IP's recorded in a log and we are turning those over to the server providers as a hacking attempt.
ImageImage
mx4life

Post by mx4life »

lawl
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

Xtrem wrote:
die996 wrote:I'm gonna say this was an inside job. That or rF guys don't like having rivals, LoL

The only person that has access to the site server is Reaper, and I doubt rF had anything to do with this..... Wheels and Sween have actually given us advice on how to set up our servers to report results...

Dosen't matter, We have IP's recorded in a log and we are turning those over to the server providers as a hacking attempt.
Anybody hacking without using a VPN is a dumbass so youre either not getting very far or your security is shit if an idiot did it. :D
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
DunerDillon
Team: Fly Dynamics

Post by DunerDillon »

Just a tip... get some better security for the domain, and for admin and moderator accounts, have them use a password generator to create their password that uses random letters and numbers so that nobody can guess it. Just sayin this from personal experience running my own domains :)
If you ride a 4stroke I feel bad for you son! I got 99 problems but my valves ain't 1
Xtrem

Post by Xtrem »

AWood wrote:
Xtrem wrote:

Anybody hacking without using a VPN is a dumbass so youre either not getting very far or your security is shit if an idiot did it. :D

Virtual Private Network? lol Do you even know what that is? :roll:
ImageImage
Xtrem

Post by Xtrem »

DunerDillon wrote:Just a tip... get some better security for the domain, and for admin and moderator accounts, have them use a password generator to create their password that uses random letters and numbers so that nobody can guess it. Just sayin this from personal experience running my own domains :)

We have it take care of.
ImageImage
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

I don't find your "joke" the least bit amusing.

Everything you post on this forum is trash. Still can't figure out why you have avoided being banned.

Glad the Maniacs got their issue figured out.
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

Xtrem wrote:
AWood wrote:
Xtrem wrote:

Virtual Private Network? lol Do you even know what that is? :roll:
yes...

im saying if he was smart you wont catch him.

if he wasnt hes an idiot and idk how he got in in the first place.
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
die996
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by die996 »

checkerz wrote:

Everything you post on this forum is trash. Still can't figure out why you have avoided being banned.

Why were you on the defensive?? It was just a joke, NOBODY understood it as something offensive to rF
Howcanyoubesofuckingdumbthatyou'rereadingthis??
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Cody Darr »

die996 wrote:
checkerz wrote:

Why were you on the defensive?? It was just a joke, NOBODY understood it as something offensive to rF
I did!!!! Your pretty mean to be honest :roll:
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!