Game server addresses and track lineups

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: Game server addresses and track lineups

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

I'm not sure. I never heard of them.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:I'm not sure. I never heard of them.
True true well he did add a hill climb server a while back so he might make an AMA outdoor server and an Euro outdoor server?
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
Flarez

Post by Flarez »

10/10
Eanfom

Post by Eanfom »

Does anyone have an updated track list for the nationals server? Or any track list for any semi populated servers? I wanna get to downloading but all those links are running to puremxs dead links
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Eanfom wrote:Does anyone have an updated track list for the nationals server? Or any track list for any semi populated servers? I wanna get to downloading but all those links are running to puremxs dead links
Puremxs is dead. Also I think 01 just has ama nationals on it. 16 or 17, can be you at tmfactory-racing.com
TeamHavocRacing

If JLV can't get to updating this, would he be willing to unlock it for editing by a select few or one person? I'd be willing to edit the list.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Funk
Team: Braap Life

Post by Funk »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:If JLV can't get to updating this, would he be willing to unlock it for editing by a select few or one person? I'd be willing to edit the list.
19804 is now running 2018 tracks with erode. It's nice, we need to get more in there.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:If JLV can't get to updating this, would he be willing to unlock it for editing by a select few or one person? I'd be willing to edit the list.
I can't set edit permissions for multiple users on a single post. All I can do is lock or unlock for the current author. I updated the first post to at least remove all the outdated info. Feel free to PM me if you want me to add something to it.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Oprayx

Post by Oprayx »

tracks are outdated pls fix
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Oprayx wrote:tracks are outdated pls fix
Done. Thanks for the reminder.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
hmushmann
Team: Privateer

Post by hmushmann »

I've downloaded the rough versions of all the 2019 national tracks, but when I try to connect to elsinore.mxsimulator.com:19801 the game says it can't find the track. What do I do?

Note: all versions in my personal folder are labeled "rough" as they were listed in the downloads. The game does not have that label i.e. cannot find "mx2019r05wwranch". The file in my personal folder is labeled "mx2019r05wwranchrough"
JamesLayle721
Crushed Dissenter
Team: JL Designs

Post by JamesLayle721 »

hmushmann wrote:I've downloaded the rough versions of all the 2019 national tracks, but when I try to connect to elsinore.mxsimulator.com:19801 the game says it can't find the track. What do I do?

Note: all versions in my personal folder are labeled "rough" as they were listed in the downloads. The game does not have that label i.e. cannot find "mx2019r05wwranch". The file in my personal folder is labeled "mx2019r05wwranchrough"
you got the rough version on the nationals topic, you have to click the image of the track to download that specific track
Discord: James Layle#0721
snipes517

Post by snipes517 »

why is 801 running old outdoor tracks???? its ben on 2016 tracks all morning....
TeamHavocRacing

server, listtracks
GaryC292

Post by GaryC292 »

Is there any way to add a new server which has the full 2019 GP or AMA series to race on? Don't fancy racing SX at the moment and with only the first track or two being released for the 2020 outdoor seasons the server is just repeating the same tracks so gets boring very quickly. Is this easy enough to do or no? Cheers!