Game server addresses and track lineups

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Tom cortvriendt

Re: Game server addresses and track lineups

Post by Tom cortvriendt »

True :D

DDMX always ask everyone in the server what track he should put on. Even though they are from 2008 or something
motoxjeff#7 wrote:JLV do you ever just sit back, and say " DAMN I made this game"? lol
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Jlv, some guy in 03 is getting on everyone's nerves, server is trying to load him up for a hour now, no one can't play just because of some guy, his number is 80 and 60 seconds keep appearing, doesn't get any lower.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

motocrossking3382
Team: Privateer

Re: Game server addresses

Post by motocrossking3382 »

with out pure mxs can u still get bikes and tracks
reu53d
Team: Penis pilots

Post by reu53d »

hey is there anyway to download these traacks or am i SOL??? id like to start playing on custom tracks online but doesnt seem possible as of right now...any help is much appreciated, thanks
reu53d
Team: Penis pilots

Post by reu53d »

anyway ill be abe to play on one of these servers?? alt. D/L locations ??? onl had game for a bit haavent dled tracks yet and puremxs seems to be lifeless
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

can you add muddycreek to 01 please? 8)
TheRealStefano
Team: Metrix Motorsports

Post by TheRealStefano »

So, hear me out here. What if we take the fun and ease of the stock server and make a second stock server with a list of 10 or 12 tracks that are slightly more difficult and more used (Next Saturday, Hurricane Hills, Pirulo MX, Altitute MX) as an in-between "Intermediate Stock Server". Cause after a while, the stock server isnt enough haha
Stefano Tavella |Privateer
TheFakeStefano

Post by TheFakeStefano »

Isn't that more or less what 19801 is? There's some harder tracks there too, but last I checked it was mostly intermediate tracks.

What would be real nice is updated stock tracks. :)
Axionkt

Post by Axionkt »

TheRealStefano wrote:So, hear me out here. What if we take the fun and ease of the stock server and make a second stock server with a list of 10 or 12 tracks that are slightly more difficult and more used (Next Saturday, Hurricane Hills, Pirulo MX, Altitute MX) as an in-between "Intermediate Stock Server". Cause after a while, the stock server isnt enough haha
This is a great idea IMO as I met a lot of people who were skilled enough to be consistent on the stock tracks but disconnected after the 1st lap on 01 fed up with the challenge. I think the leap between stock and nationals is too big for a lot of beginners.

Not to mention that a lot of these intermediate tracks are the best for online racing.
TheRealStefano
Team: Metrix Motorsports

Post by TheRealStefano »

Axionkt wrote:
TheRealStefano wrote:So, hear me out here. What if we take the fun and ease of the stock server and make a second stock server with a list of 10 or 12 tracks that are slightly more difficult and more used (Next Saturday, Hurricane Hills, Pirulo MX, Altitute MX) as an in-between "Intermediate Stock Server". Cause after a while, the stock server isnt enough haha
This is a great idea IMO as I met a lot of people who were skilled enough to be consistent on the stock tracks but disconnected after the 1st lap on 01 fed up with the challenge. I think the leap between stock and nationals is too big for a lot of beginners.

Not to mention that a lot of these intermediate tracks are the best for online racing.
Right? Plus, some of the replica tracks get boring after a while compared to the custom tracks and you constantly have to keep going back to RF to download those tracks (Most of the time, its just a repeat of the latest motocross track) so if we have a set amount of custom/replica tracks on a server that we could download on a pack (like stock) then we could get more racing after we get tired of the tracks on stock
Stefano Tavella |Privateer
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

If you notice a server marshall in 01, ask them politely to switch to a different track. :D If you type "server, listtracks" you can see what is available to play.
Maybe something similar to the vote to kick system, where people can vote on a track to be played. Which that and restarts I think need to be on a time limit. Nothing worse than waiting on 1 more person to restart for 5 minutes.
Guess this all should have been in the suggestions thread.
TheFakeStefano

Post by TheFakeStefano »

TheRealStefano wrote:Right? Plus, some of the replica tracks get boring after a while compared to the custom tracks and you constantly have to keep going back to RF to download those tracks (Most of the time, its just a repeat of the latest motocross track) so if we have a set amount of custom/replica tracks on a server that we could download on a pack (like stock) then we could get more racing after we get tired of the tracks on stock
+1
Funk
Team: Braap Life

Post by Funk »

Looks like the track lineup for 19801 has changed from nationals tracks to custom tracks. The problem I have is I cannot find a working link for the missing tracks I need. Hurricane Hills, Mission Valley(s), Sandtown are the tracks I am missing that I know of right now, I have Black Mesa, Green Valley and others. Not sure if there is any chance to get these tracks but I would like to. Not sure what the issue is with the PureMXS site, I have tried all 3 browsers though and no dice.
02RR02
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by 02RR02 »

You just have to look at the most recent post on the track topics if the original downloads doesn't work. People usually post new links

Hurricane hill:
http://www.tmfactory-racing.com/files/t ... ehills.zip
Fort Winton/Sandtown:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/0q1kf ... Winton.saf
Mission Valley dos:
http://www.tmfactory-racing.com/files/t ... kwards.zip
Funk
Team: Braap Life

Post by Funk »

Thanks for the links, I had a bookmark for the National tracks from TM but had failed to find that other page with the Hall of fame tracks. Much appreciated.