Game server addresses and track lineups

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: Game server addresses and track lineups

Post by Wahlamt »

Please have a random order too :D
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

It looks like 03 still has 2 different daytonas on it but there is only 1 download that I can find. I was in for Daytona Disappointment, I restarted and got kicked because I didnt have the 1st Daytona. :|
cloud_2901
Team: Complete newbie

Post by cloud_2901 »

Are there any servers running with all of the tracks from the current track contest?

It'd be good to race them with people rather than just solo.
Funk
Team: Braap Life

Post by Funk »

19805 just has final nationals track race, and 802 I think has Loretta's so either one of those two servers could have the new track contest rotation. Just a thought.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

barrington314 wrote:It looks like 03 still has 2 different daytonas on it but there is only 1 download that I can find. I was in for Daytona Disappointment, I restarted and got kicked because I didnt have the 1st Daytona. :|
Whoops. I'll fix it in a bit.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
toonys66
Team: Privateer

Post by toonys66 »

sorry, a little question, on 01, i see there are alla the ama and all the FIm, that s awesome, all the best tracks, but i don t understand how they appear? it seems like on week it s ama and the other Fim? could not we race ama, and then fim and then ama, fim..... and so on...?
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

There's two loops, one for AMA and another for FIM. It runs whichever was set last by a marshal.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
toonys66
Team: Privateer

Post by toonys66 »

ok thanks for the info, but it s stranger cause it s on ama since around 4 days, and does not change to FIM...
waiside
Team: secret

Post by waiside »

Jlv, if you have time, can you put the custom track lineup back on 01? The nationals and GP tracks are getting a little worn out imo.
Tom cortvriendt

Post by Tom cortvriendt »

waiside wrote:Jlv, if you have time, can you put the custom track lineup back on 01? The nationals and GP tracks are getting a little worn out imo.
Indeed. The french cup tracks added would be cool too :D
motoxjeff#7 wrote:JLV do you ever just sit back, and say " DAMN I made this game"? lol
YzJarne_196

Post by YzJarne_196 »

Tom cortvriendt wrote:
waiside wrote:Jlv, if you have time, can you put the custom track lineup back on 01? The nationals and GP tracks are getting a little worn out imo.
Indeed. The french cup tracks added would be cool too :D
True.

And why do the GP/AMA tracks have to be in the right order from round 1 to round 13? I would just throw them in a random order... and with some custom tracks between them.
slowngreen
Team: MotoPin Racing

Post by slowngreen »

Prolly been asked but humor me anyways please.
What would it take to get a new or couple new servers with just custom tracks? Maybe one of each of the "track competition" tracks or one that gets the new tracks people release? If its a money issue, could we setup a donation thing towards new servers and donate via paypal? I would think there would be tons of us who would donate.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

slowngreen wrote:Prolly been asked but humor me anyways please.
What would it take to get a new or couple new servers with just custom tracks? Maybe one of each of the "track competition" tracks or one that gets the new tracks people release? If its a money issue, could we setup a donation thing towards new servers and donate via paypal? I would think there would be tons of us who would donate.
I'd love to see these servers!
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

That's what 19801 was. It's running AMA and GP tracks now because it's what's most popular.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
slowngreen
Team: MotoPin Racing

Post by slowngreen »

What would it take to have it again though? Maybe on a different server than 801, so you could have the nats like you do now as well as a seperate one with the track competition tracks. Does 802 do anything? I see it on there sometimes but its always a one lap race and no one is ever in it.