millville??

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: millville??

Post by checkerz »

barrington314 wrote:he wants to fight you for food stamps
I just about fell outta my chair laughing.

If you really wanna donate 20 bucks a year to not hear anyone say "you don't appreciate the work" then put your money where your mouth is. Put 20 bucks in the racefactorygaming.com donations, or buy a second copy of MXS from JLV and I won't say another word even hinting at that.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

checkerz wrote:

If you really wanna donate 20 bucks a year to not hear anyone say "you don't appreciate the work" then put your money where your mouth is. Put 20 bucks in the racefactorygaming.com donations, or buy a second copy of MXS from JLV and I won't say another word even hinting at that.
Wait, does that mean I can talk crap?
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Phathry25 wrote:
checkerz wrote:

Wait, does that mean I can talk crap?
You don't already? Of course you can. Although I take it personally sometimes, I get over it fast and truly enjoy it. You're a well-known, well respected (by me atleast haha) member of this community who I know better than most, you can speak freely. Just don't piss off DJ... or jlv ;)
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

You can't get mad though, I own two copies of MXS.

I need to start on that project, lol.... Can anyone tell who is bored right now?
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Phathry25 wrote:You can't get mad though, I own two copies of MXS.

I need to start on that project, lol.... Can anyone tell who is bored right now?
As do I. And I can get mad, I'm just not supposed to post about it. But I can because I make my own rules. I'm special just like you.

And uhhh, I'm bored waiting for DJ to finish up so I can rip millyville just like everyone else. Though I could prolly work on Washougal so we aren't last minute on that one too. Haha
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

motoman is having the typical bad reaction to Phat-level sarcasm, to which 99.9999999875% are offended by.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:motoman is having the typical bad reaction to Phat-level sarcasm, to which 99.9999999875% are offended by.
This is true. I was in stitches over the fighting comments, he didn't get it though. :(
shawn1331
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Entrepreneur

Post by shawn1331 »

Phathry25 wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:motoman is having the typical bad reaction to Phat-level sarcasm, to which 99.9999999875% are offended by.
This is true. I was in stitches over the fighting comments, he didn't get it though. :(
I remember the first time you said something to me, it was sarcasm but I didn't undertsnad it lmao. You have a weird sense of humour but reading more of your posts, I've come to realize your fucking hilarious.
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:99.9999999875% are offended by.
Phathry
Maybe you should tone down the sarcasm a bit....
It's obviously pretty bad if so many are offended by it.
Hi
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

99.9999999875% of statistics posted by TeamHavoc are entirely fictional. Maybe he should post less stats.

They're only offended until they get to know me, then they laugh with me instead of thinking I'm an asshole. Which I still totally am, but at least I get them to laugh about it.
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

Fair enough. And since you just stated
Phathry25 wrote:They're only offended until they get to know me
I think you should only use your sarcasm on those you know.
Then there wont be any butt hurt issue's and all will be happy :D
Hi
Axionkt

Post by Axionkt »

I don't know if it's because I am not a native english speaker or if it's because people are often just plain aggressive on these forums but the sarcasm and tongue in cheek humour in this thread is pretty obvious to me. I'm just talking about this thread as I am not often online but if we have to stop jokes because people can't take it, we'll only have rude people and needy kids asking for releases (not talking about the great contributions we have too as it is sadly a minority).

Anyway, back on topic, I can't wait to ride this track I'm sure it will be at least 90% great which is more than what I'm asking for.
Thanks for the hard work done with these tracks this season, much appreciated. I am also sure most people playing the game love the work you're doing, unfortunately we seem to be the silent majority here.