F**k the fast 50's

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
kawirider819

Re: F**k the fast 50's

Post by kawirider819 »

rewrew421 wrote:if quads dont call it MX, waht do they call it? IMO MX is 50s 80s 125s 250s and quads.
true, im just an anti-quader so i didnt even realize, lol, but yeah 80's 125's and 250's would do fine(and quads too...)
rewrew421
Team: Privateer

Post by rewrew421 »

VRT_JPRLisbon_ wrote:
enzopersson wrote:Yeah nice idea! Yeah quads should be cool too with a simulator :p Lol im lookin foward to this, but i mean, 50's sucks, and btw i ride 250 2 stroke, im not a kid ;)
F**k the fast 50's <<< this looks like from a kid , pardon not from a kid , but from a litle boy that just know how t say shit of what others do , he is doing the fast50 for free and u say that , where is your 80cc bike model , after all this days i dont see nothing here :P

Your lucky cause im not moderator here , because you would be banned without any info why.

again he is doing it for free , no like no play , end of story :wink:
Good point.....Its hard to go against someones work/idea if you have nuthing to show for yourself. Why scrap the 50s when it would be much more satisfying to have 50s and 80s?

You know this could really help this game in the terms of "Sim" Maybe develope a story mode of sorts. Start off on 80s race till your good enough then get noticed. Final goal would be running the pro nationals. Just an idea, or rather a very poorly thought up concept.
D.Eckels #421 "The O-G"
motox161

Post by motox161 »

ya having a story mode where you start out on 85s and working your way up to become pro would be so sick
Gourley #13
jbob23

Post by jbob23 »

motox161 wrote:ya having a story mode where you start out on 85s and working your way up to become pro would be so sick
not bashing the idea of the story mode....but that sounds like something for more of a console game....all we really need is people who can make whatever (bike models, skins, objects, tracks,) and then a good online mode that works good and we will be set for a very long time
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

The only reason I want snocross is:

1. This engine is absolutely perfect for it.

2. No other games to play with snocross.

3. Snocross is badass.

I could care less if it wasn't in though, I know it would take a lot of work, with the lack of leaning, and changing a lot of the mechanics and movements with the rider/bike combo to the rider/sled combo.

I guess I could think about it, and if JLV has something made to make it work, I could whip up a few crap models and give it a whirl. :/
cpt_Slow

Post by cpt_Slow »

hey Voutare have you tried snocross extreme from vector, bit dated now but still kinda fun :D

anyway back on subject,everyone has their own opinions of what makes a good game, thats why games get modded. I think that the game is a great base for modders, (helped by having good communications with the creator) and suggestions such as these can develop over time after the final release, and should come from the community if not you will have to wait a long time to buy this game.
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

Yeah, I played that years ago. It was fun back in the day, before I realised realism was better.
enzopersson

Post by enzopersson »

rewrew421 wrote:
VRT_JPRLisbon_ wrote:
enzopersson wrote:Yeah nice idea! Yeah quads should be cool too with a simulator :p Lol im lookin foward to this, but i mean, 50's sucks, and btw i ride 250 2 stroke, im not a kid ;)
F**k the fast 50's <<< this looks like from a kid , pardon not from a kid , but from a litle boy that just know how t say shit of what others do , he is doing the fast50 for free and u say that , where is your 80cc bike model , after all this days i dont see nothing here :P

Your lucky cause im not moderator here , because you would be banned without any info why.

again he is doing it for free , no like no play , end of story :wink:
Good point.....Its hard to go against someones work/idea if you have nuthing to show for yourself. Why scrap the 50s when it would be much more satisfying to have 50s and 80s?

You know this could really help this game in the terms of "Sim" Maybe develope a story mode of sorts. Start off on 80s race till your good enough then get noticed. Final goal would be running the pro nationals. Just an idea, or rather a very poorly thought up concept.

You do have a point there, but i just ment that Every one, or almost every one have wanted a 85 on a mx game. Yeah cool with fast 50's and 85,s . i just gaved tips about it... And yeah about riding 85 then 125 then 250 class, would be great! But i guess its too mutch work, what do i know :shock:
Here u go, Its my point of why i said F**K the fast 50's.
mxboy504

Post by mxboy504 »

screw 50's.....if u can just put 80's and a crf150......i would much rather have vintage bikes to race (if u havent ridden one, they are impossible to stay fast on) than 50s
Joe
Team: MXSP

Post by Joe »

i never thought of that having vintage bikes would be sick like a 1980 cr 125 goin around the track damm

:lol: :D
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

Pinhead wrote:i never thought of that having vintage bikes would be sick like a 1980 cr 125 goin around the track damm

:lol: :D

1980 is hardly vintage. I think he's talking about these things:

jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

You have me stumped. What is that?
mxboy504

Post by mxboy504 »

haha im talkin about the mid to late 70's to the late 80's....those bikes are sweet...and to this day they still have a vintage racing league that goes across the country....those guys haul ass on those old bikes....my neighbor races them
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

jlv wrote:You have me stumped. What is that?

I can't remember. It was way before my time.
KYLE169THERUT

Post by KYLE169THERUT »

yeah what about 65s that would be cool to. :)