Unsure

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
YZ125

Unsure

Post by YZ125 »

I can't decide whether or not to buy the game. I've played the demo and im really bad even on 100% stability but i haven't played the game that much. I have a few questions is the full game different physics wise? How long is the learning curve? Lastly, is there a big fan base as far as 3rd party content? i.e tracks, skins etc. If anyone could give me tips in the demo that would help alot. As far as controllers go what are most of you using im using a joystick.
dearnhardtfan7
Team: Privateer

Re: Unsure

Post by dearnhardtfan7 »

this is without a doubt the most realistic motocross game ever created. It is definitely worth the money. The learning curve is not that long but longer than other games. The only way to get better is just to turn the stability down and keep riding. Riding on 100% stability is more of a hinderance to the learning curve than you might think. Practice, Practice, Practice. As far as the controller, I'm using an xbox 360 controller. Tracks and skins are being released almost daily. I myself have released a few including one just last night. Check out puremxs.com for tracks and skins. Just remember turn the stability down and just go for it and very soon you'll see progression! :D
R.I.P. Jacob Nash #241
PSN-chrismri463
xfire--cmarona463
Rallemx

Post by Rallemx »

Id say its a "steep" learning curve..You learn fast, and ..It just gets more fun the faster you get so..
And the physics are totally different, its easier to play the full game since its got rider lean and better traction on the front wheel = less washing out..But yeah I think you should buy it, you wont be disappointed. :)
You watched some videos of the full game ? :roll:
YZ125

Post by YZ125 »

Yeah ive seen loads of videos on youtube for this game. I played some today i get the hang of it now i kept locking up the rear brake before and high siding. I like the stability on 75% im going to buy the game really soon when i get more practice.
kevin131mx

Post by kevin131mx »

Here's a hint: Use the front brake much more than the back. I only use the back break to tap it in the air.
YZ125

Post by YZ125 »

I just got a 1:15.7 at Ekswanbee Park with the 125 is that fast?
Garasaki

Post by Garasaki »

Mmmm hmmmmmmmmmm
DR.MIZ wrote: Keeping something "secret" so you can be "cool" is not making a flourishing community.
kevin131mx

Post by kevin131mx »

The record is like 1:06. But that's way fast
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

nah,record is like 1:01 on x1b.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

YZ125

Post by YZ125 »

Alright, i bought the game; i hope to race some of you online if i can keep up. :P