- Title image is now "title.png" with a 2:1 aspect ratio and covers the entire screen.
- Doesn't recalculate normals as often for faster editing / erode riding.
- Maximum message lines is now adjustable with "/messagelines x". E.g. Use "/messagelines 1" for only one line of chat text.
- Now ignores global_ambient setting in terrain shader. This is for consistency with the fixed function terrain renderer.
- Added 2013 four strokes.
- Fixed a classified bug reported by Phat.
- Automatically brings up regkey menu if key isn't entered correctly.
- Fixed editor bug where normals weren't updated after undo.
- Now parses some ANSI sequences when drawing text. The next server will let you easily utilize this.
- Client version is now 16.
You'll need this test version of the zzzt.saf file: zzzttestzz.zip
Here are the 2012 supercross tracks updated for the terrain shaders: http://mxsimulator.com/sx2012/sx2012.zip
Windows users: http://mxsimulator.com/snapshots/mx-2012-12-12-1144.exe
Linux users: http://mxsimulator.com/snapshots/mxbin-2012-12-12-1144
Replace mx.exe or mxbin with one of the above files. The default location for mx.exe should be "C:\Program Files\MX Simulator". I'd keep a backup of the originals since these aren't well tested.