Elligable for free MXS? :/

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
DM 119

Elligable for free MXS? :/

Post by DM 119 »

I know you guys are probably gonna just get mad and such but, I have been wanting this game forever and have been playing the demo for like a year now and have tried it on friends computers and have gotten decent at it, and i have had the money but my mom will not let me get the game, no possible way i can get this i have been trying for the past 6 months and have been envying all of the race talk and have been wanting to play on the servers and tracks so bad, but i just cant make it happen and I was wondering if JLV could help me out if maybe i make a good track or something, or do something to help the community, but i have a very positive attitude i won't be starting stuff, and i feel like im a pretty clean rider but of course i couldnt tell how i was that much by the demo server, but i just wanted to know if there was any other option to get this game, I know a buisness is a buisness and it doesnt work off of charity but... well let me know, thanks guys :)
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Re: Elligable for free MXS? :/

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

Well this is a first... :D

Just giving you a heads up be prepared for the trolling.

For real though why would you not be able to buy it if you have money for it...
JP37R
Team: JPR

Post by JP37R »

sounds like you should make a deal with mom. Offer to do extra chores, raise school grades etc... in exchange for MXS.
DM 119

Post by DM 119 »

Yeah my post count is low to haha, so i probably get trolled for that but i expect it, haha, but I have a car and i ride and my mom is always like you can get mx simulator with your money but im not helping you with your insurance or racing anymore, so its an ultimatum, and shes basically saying you CAN do it, but Yeah you cant do it because then your f#!cked. So im kinda stuck, if you know what i mean.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Unlucky pal
MX PRODIGY 17

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

If you have a car and race a bunch I'm sure you could have saved 42 bucks up in some way. Normally people posting these is people who are like 10 :D 42 bucks is rather cheap for a game of this caliber, to be honest it is worth every penny.
DM 119

Post by DM 119 »

MX PRODIGY 17 wrote:If you have a car and race a bunch I'm sure you could have saved 42 bucks up in some way. Normally people posting these is people who are like 10 :D 42 bucks is rather cheap for a game of this caliber, to be honest it is worth every penny.
Yeah i have 42 bucks, but that the thing my mom and stepdad always give me that ultimatum and are stuck on that and not budging ive been pushing at it on and off for the past 6 months, I know it sounds like B/S, i would say im full of it too, but you would have to be in my situation to understand. I dont have a better way to explain it. :/
DM 119

Post by DM 119 »

Also i dont race a bunch because were kind of tight on money maybe once every 2 months but they pretty much pay what I cant when it comes race time.
MX PRODIGY 17

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

Eh what they don't know won't kill em :D seems a bit harsh to threaten your insurance and racing for 42 well spent dollars. :roll:
DM 119

Post by DM 119 »

DJ99X wrote:Unlucky pal
haha
DM 119

Post by DM 119 »

MX PRODIGY 17 wrote:Eh what they don't know won't kill em :D seems a bit harsh to threaten your insurance and racing for 42 well spent dollars. :roll:
I cant do that im to guilty. haha
MX PRODIGY 17

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

DM 119 wrote:
MX PRODIGY 17 wrote:Eh what they don't know won't kill em :D seems a bit harsh to threaten your insurance and racing for 42 well spent dollars. :roll:
Just tell em it's a demo of it. How old are you again? :wink:
DM 119

Post by DM 119 »

MX PRODIGY 17 wrote:
DM 119 wrote:
Just tell em it's a demo of it. How old are you again? :wink:
Hahahah, Im 16, but we have like joined checking accounts or whatever and whatever i spend they can see you know. So that eliminates that option. :( Haha, its all good, ive gotten to where i can run like 3 consistent laps on Dallas supercross on the demo or whatever like 1:03's is that decent?
DM 119

Post by DM 119 »

Has anyone ever heard of JLV making like a christmas donation? haha
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

I'm not sure which years Dallas it is, but both of them have best laps of like 52-53 seconds. So no, you are pretty slow.

Stop being a peasant and buy the game.