Mittocs please help us!!!!

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
toonys66
Team: Privateer

Mittocs please help us!!!!

Post by toonys66 »

Hello, that will be really great if mittocs (or any other rider that just rip all the tracks like him) could give advice on the way to pilot the best the bike, some tips like we get of pro rider in magazine!! or other tips from other "pro" virtual rider!!!!!!! help us that ll be great!!!!!!
advice on settings important, but especially techniques, lean, speed of turn, turn with difeerent sections, bump on the braking part of the turn...???
thanks a lot in advance!!!
Voutare

Re: Mittocs please help us!!!!

Post by Voutare »

I can help you out a little bit.

Throttle makes you go fast. Brakes make you slow down.

Lean over to turn, use low stability, and make sure you hit the sweet spot right before your front end washes out to get the most turning with speed. Then hammer on it.

When breaking, lean back and stand up. Then slowly flow onto the tank and seat when you are inbetween gas/brake stages, and hammer on it. If the rear end breaks away, let off a little and get it under control.

Really, think of how you ride in real life, and apply it to the game. Want to go faster? Twist the throttle and lean her over in the corners. Really, when you get to the point where most A/B class riders are at, every real life thing you do can be/is applied to the game.

Oh, and on jumps, this is a little unrealistic, but row in the seat. Kind of like the old-school scrubbing. Start forward, and flow back as your front tire leaves the lip. It'll keep the bike more manageable in the air, and this is a excellent position to start whipping from.
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

Start with a stability of about 50-60. Once you feel that it the stability setting is holding you back, start lowering it.

Sitting down while on the ground helps stabilize the bike.

Lean foward in all turns. (As you get better, you'll know when you can stay nuetral on the bike in a turn.)

Before you take off from a jump, lean back real quick (this will keep the front end up in the air).

On most bumps, stay standing up,and lean back right as you hit them. Dont lean back the whole time, just as your back tire is about to hit them. The motion of your rider moving backward will absorb the bump a little better and keep your bike level.

Braking on bumps.... Stay standing on the bike. Dont downshift fast, take it easy. Let the brakes do the braking, not your engine. Make sure you go over the bumps straight. Make sure your bike stays level.... If you have to let off the brakes a little to get the bike straight again, do it.
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
enzopersson

Post by enzopersson »

one way to be faster is knowing how to break. try to practice this in : if you got a corner straight ahead, try to come a little to the side, then break and turn slowly in to the turn. it breaks better and you got a smaller curve after that.

Left corner : come to the right, break and turn into the turn then hammer that throttle. thats how i get my speed lol.
thats my only tip.

peace
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

JETZcorp

Post by JETZcorp »

I love the way that guy can't get his bike started. He even threw in a Hodaka reference, which is excellent to see. :mrgreen:
Give me more power.
Give me more handling.
Give me more style.
Give me more Maico.
Wilmx829

Post by Wilmx829 »

Hammer Downnnnn!!!!!!!
TeamHavocRacing wrote:JLV is a risk-taking genuis pimp.
mace-x
Team: your sister´s fan!

Post by mace-x »

try to use a lot the "dab" button when you`re turning, in berms and flat, dont be scary of the gas, use a low stability, use the berms, they are there for some reason, ride in a neutral position trying to stay straight as most time as you can, that`s all....

edit:
use 450 in front, 330 in rear, antilock on both, brake dabbed, and brake almost in the berm, smack that berm!
try to get your tires "stucked" to the berm (if you go fast over it your bike suspension will compress and u will get a better grip)
use the clutch!

and whip! :twisted:
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...