Do you actually read a post or just look at pictures?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
doubledragoncc

Do you actually read a post or just look at pictures?

Post by doubledragoncc »

OK, I am getting really to thinking people here dont read what I post!!! SO. Here is a simple summary of facts.

A: I build MY own systems
B: The handlebar controls come complete with my gearing system, pre wired, pre cabled and configured.
C: I dont make toys!!!
D: The throttle, front brake, clutch and steering are all going through a separate gear to each potentiometer of their own.
E: I dont destroy G25/27 system function, I replace the foot controls completely with a D9 Sub.
F: I build each unit by hand
G: I use Steel, Ali and not plastic
H: Each system takes a week to build
I: I custom build, how deep are your pockets?
J: Yes I ride in real life, for 36 years now and 7 as a professional medical courier
K: I ship world wide
L: I like women
M: If I sent you the system in parts you could not build it and make it work correctly
N: You cant break the system, it will break you first
O: I throw a lot of the parts on the floor to see if they break after I build them
P: I am not Logitech
Q: I am trying to give not take to the community
R: Every system is modular, you can upgrade
S: Simply live for this shit
T: Try making one yourself if you dont like mine
U: U need to know what your talking about before you comment about my systems
V: V makes me think of women again
W: My systems WILL give you satisfaction
X: Xpect to see a system for cars and bikes soon
Y: You need to learn to read a post at least twice
Z: The end

I should have said under M, I also make for MotoX lol

Ok thought I would add some points and lightness to the post. Here are the pics from the CLamp on frame I made today, not finished yet but you will get the idea. I also included a pic of the original prototype gearbox for the handlebars so you might understand the bars come COMPLETE.

This is the Clamp-On system I built today

The Clamp-On system will come with a wooden base over the top mount where you can put a keyboard, your coke cola or beer

Hope this answers a few questions
Hondarider77f
Crushed Dissenter
Team: TwistMoto

Re: Do you actually read a post or just look at pictures?

Post by Hondarider77f »

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
JTmoto
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Eleven10 Mods Suzuki

Post by JTmoto »

First Question: Are the grips replaceable?

Second Question: Is the system in the photos above the motocross system or the street bike system? (I assume street bike)

Third question: You said you ride in real life. Did you mean motorcycles or dirt bikes? (Just wondering, it doesn't matter, I'm just curious :D )
cccccccc

Post by cccccccc »

I think you need to reduce the steel used on that thing there;
The Clamp looks like it would rip a whole in the desk(2 grand worth of computer hitting the deck isn't all that great), and the rake on the bars is ridiculous.

Plus it needs at least a second axis for the bars to lean forward and back.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

I'll take a bet on "M". :lol:

As for "R", it would be neat so see the triple clamp holes slotted or at least optional hole locations to create a shorter radius to the handlebars. If that's not an option, that will be my first upgrade I do myself. haha
m121c

Post by m121c »

So when you order this does it come with bars? Or do you have do use your own? Also lets say I want to use one of my back up pro tapers sitting in my garage, would they work?

This is pretty awesome looking. I would deffinately look into buying one.
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Post by JB323 »

i feel like you need 1 more 90 degree corner weld to drop the handle bars horizontal not vert. Youve come a long way since the start, would love to see you record a video off your phone or function and play ability etc.

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
JTmoto
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Eleven10 Mods Suzuki

Post by JTmoto »

m121c wrote:So when you order this does it come with bars? Or do you have do use your own? Also lets say I want to use one of my back up pro tapers sitting in my garage, would they work?

It comes with bars. They aren't going to be real bars either, just the same shape. And no, he said you cant switch bars, you wouldn't know how to.
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

JTmoto wrote:
m121c wrote:So when you order this does it come with bars? Or do you have do use your own? Also lets say I want to use one of my back up pro tapers sitting in my garage, would they work?

It comes with bars. They aren't going to be real bars either, just the same shape. And no, he said you cant switch bars, you wouldn't know how to.
This is something I can't understand they made it so you can change it on real bikes why couldn't you do it for this?
Hell it even looks like you could bolt the brake and throttle and even put your own in.
Hi
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

You guys are being really difficult with this customizing stuff. You can't do it on this model, come back in five years and he may have made more progress where you possibly can switch out something but for this model he has stated multiple times that no, you can't change out any part without breaking some form of wiring or function. Its his machine, believe the guy when he tells you this and that he isn't saying you are to stupid to do it.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
m121c

Post by m121c »

My bad I haven't seen this before until now. Thanks.
JP37R
Team: JPR

Post by JP37R »

It looks like a good solid design. I am curious about why the decision to have the handlebars swing like a pendulum, was it for simplicity, dictated by other components, packaging/compactness, or something else entirely? I saw in your other post the MX version has a more traditional angle and wondered why there is such a drastic difference between the two models. I am highly interested in the progress of this project and look forward to your reply.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

The pendulum design makes sense in this vid

dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

Looks awesome, If the MX ones are a success I'll probably buy one, I wont race with it because I think it would be a disadvantage compared to the simplicity of a controller but it will still be such a fun thing to have.
Bricks03
Team: Twist Moto Racing

Post by Bricks03 »

doubledragoncc wrote:OK, I am getting really to thinking people here dont read what I post!!! SO. Here is a simple summary of facts.

A: I build MY own systems
B: The handlebar controls come complete with my gearing system, pre wired, pre cabled and configured.
C: I dont make toys!!!
D: The throttle, front brake, clutch and steering are all going through a separate gear to each potentiometer of their own.
E: I dont destroy G25/27 system function, I replace the foot controls completely with a D9 Sub.
F: I build each unit by hand
G: I use Steel, Ali and not plastic
H: Each system takes a week to build
I: I custom build, how deep are your pockets?
J: Yes I ride in real life, for 36 years now and 7 as a professional medical courier
K: I ship world wide
L: I like women
M: If I sent you the system in parts you could not build it and make it work correctly
N: You cant break the system, it will break you first
O: I throw a lot of the parts on the floor to see if they break after I build them
P: I am not Logitech
Q: I am trying to give not take to the community
R: Every system is modular, you can upgrade
S: Simply live for this shit
T: Try making one yourself if you dont like mine
U: U need to know what your talking about before you comment about my systems
V: V makes me think of women again
W: My systems WILL give you satisfaction
X: Xpect to see a system for cars and bikes soon
Y: You need to learn to read a post at least twice
Z: The end

I should have said under M, I also make for MotoX lol

Ok thought I would add some points and lightness to the post. Here are the pics from the CLamp on frame I made today, not finished yet but you will get the idea. I also included a pic of the original prototype gearbox for the handlebars so you might understand the bars come COMPLETE.

This is the Clamp-On system I built today

The Clamp-On system will come with a wooden base over the top mount where you can put a keyboard, your coke cola or beer

Hope this answers a few questions

you gave this community to much credit as I did lol... you really think most can read or will give the time to lol