Standard MX Parts for MX controller by IASystems

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
doubledragoncc

Standard MX Parts for MX controller by IASystems

Post by doubledragoncc »

Hi guys, just thought you should see the standard parts you get with an MX controller system. When ordering you can chose the color or if you want change to a different brand but you must pay the extra against original parts. So my bars cost $25, if you want some that cost $40 you must pay an extra $15 on the original cost. I am building a pure MX system now and once I price my cost and some labor I will let you know the standard cost for Sit-On and Desk-Top mounting systems.

MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Re: Standard MX Parts for MX controller by IASystems

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

Thats awesome! Excited to see what the pricing is going to be around.
doubledragoncc

Post by doubledragoncc »

It wont be cheap as its not a toy. I will actually make nothing as my labor will not get covered as these are hand built, thats what everyone forgets a weeks work for $50, wow. But I have to give to get them out there so people will see. My minimum for parts, hardware and materials is around $300!!! no labor in that and I have to manufacture all by hand. Electronics alone cost $100. So I can only do my best for you guys. I just dont make toys!!!
MXTrent75287
Crushed Dissenter

Post by MXTrent75287 »

Yikes!
FatTree25 wrote:Trent did say it best though.
My Stats | Add me on Steam
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Considering a mass produced Logitech wheel can cost over $200, it's really not that bad
Chancellorsville
Team: Terralite Studios

Post by Chancellorsville »

Not to mention the system he's making isn't made in China.
jbrandmx85
Team: Privateer

Post by jbrandmx85 »

Jw but if we have a set of bars we wanna use sitting around, could you make it without bars and we mount the bars to it and then put the levers on the bars?
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

You could probably mail them off to him. But it's probably not worth the mail cost
jbrandmx85
Team: Privateer

Post by jbrandmx85 »

Im just thinking its only a few bolts that hold the bars on and im guessing that the levers have normal perches
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

You clearly haven't read anything that he has posted.

I, however, have read and hoping I bring to the table a couple of new questions. I just watched the video in the other thread and would absolutely love to have it considering how uncoordinated I feel with the controller and how much more natural it would feel after some getting used to. Is there any sort of FFB or tension on the bars when it pulls or you get on the brakes and the back end steps out? Since I see you are using a real throttle tube I assume it will also carry a realistic rotation for the throttle, will that be adjustable or would this throw the calibrations off? I ask because I have used wheels that turn 180 degree's and it throws me off and I can only use my g27 with the 900 degree. I don't think i could tell a difference such as with a throttle but having some customizability is nice. Last question, I take it the stand you order with the bars doesn't change the price any as we are mainly paying for materials in the controller itself and the stand is kind of averaged in?
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
doubledragoncc

Post by doubledragoncc »

GUYS please read, When the system is built the tolerance between where the controls are has to be set up by me to ensure it works, so NO and for $20 WOTS THE PROBLEM?
doubledragoncc

Post by doubledragoncc »

Pumaxcs wrote:You clearly haven't read anything that he has posted.

I, however, have read and hoping I bring to the table a couple of new questions. I just watched the video in the other thread and would absolutely love to have it considering how uncoordinated I feel with the controller and how much more natural it would feel after some getting used to. Is there any sort of FFB or tension on the bars when it pulls or you get on the brakes and the back end steps out? Since I see you are using a real throttle tube I assume it will also carry a realistic rotation for the throttle, will that be adjustable or would this throw the calibrations off? I ask because I have used wheels that turn 180 degree's and it throws me off and I can only use my g27 with the 900 degree. I don't think i could tell a difference such as with a throttle but having some customizability is nice. Last question, I take it the stand you order with the bars doesn't change the price any as we are mainly paying for materials in the controller itself and the stand is kind of averaged in?
I CANT RIDE WITH A GAMEPAD LOL. Puma there is no FFB and believe me its not gonna happen till the software evolves for real controls. The adjust ability is is minimal as its hard enough just to build a system lol. I am working on it but basically as I live in my workshop with no income its hard to develop the system as you all want it. The systems are built to last not like the toys offered by Madcats and Ducati years ago that broke in five minutes. The stands take time to build and a Sit-On will cost a lot more than the Clamp-On system plus shipping weight, these have to carry someone who may weigh 300 lb!!!!!!
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Understandable. One more question, how will this connect to the PC? I'm guessing USB?
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
doubledragoncc

Post by doubledragoncc »

The electronics boards I use connect to PC with USB and need no additional software in any windows versions. They also offer up to 32 digital buttons you can add to, a POV HAT, and 8 analog axis all together. Load cells can be used too with an additional unit thats about $30 per load cell.
bob117

Post by bob117 »

the more info you release, the more its making me want one! once you get a video out showing it works well and what not, ill deff be looking into getting one.