KTM

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
toonys66
Team: Privateer

KTM

Post by toonys66 »

Hello, i would like to know if someone know where we can find some skin of KTM bikes ( one, red bull..) ,it s the only one of the bikes of world mx or ama mx or sx that we do not really see in this great game. i saw on this following link something to get a ktm skin, but it appear sideway, but for all my other skin on rmz it s working perfect, only not this one. here is the link http://www.mxforum.be/index.php?showtopic=17927
If somebody know some links to get ktm skin or how i can fix this problem of the skin sideway.
Also does somebody knows if there is a project of a 450 4 stroke and 250 2 stroke category on the way???
thanks for the answer.
good ride
epik

Re: KTM

Post by epik »

there is no ktm model yet but there are some ktm skins floatin around the site if you just use the search you will find some. If you have one that is comeing out sideways open it up in photoshop,gimp, whatever and rotate the whole image so the shrouds,seat ect.. are pointing down toward the bottom of your monitor. Save it, in .png and try that. And for your second question, I wish there was a big bike update comeing soon. I for one havent seen any evidance that it will be anytime soon.

The bike in my signature is an rmz with a "ktm" of sorts skin, just orange rmz with custom decales. If you want that let me know and ill send it to ya.
yomo

Post by yomo »

At the moment I dont think there are any KTM skins that work with the current models.
If you want a KTM you could always skin one your self and just put it on the RMZ or some other bike.

As for the 450's there is one being modeled but I dont know if JLV has one in the works for DYNO readings.
Havnt heard anything about 250 2 strokes.
Redbull

Post by Redbull »

Probably because KTM's make so much horsepower and weigh lighter than Japanese bikes everyone would have KTM's making the Japanese bikes pointless. :D
ImageFRAUD IS A CRIME SAM!!!
toonys66

Post by toonys66 »

thanks for the answer, i ll try to make one then!
thanks for the help
nickmx

Post by nickmx »

well wilsonatv made ktm 250f and ddmx is making the ktm 150
toonys66

Post by toonys66 »

where can we find the ktm 250 of wilson atv???
thanks
Blitz

Post by Blitz »

Hasnt been released yet.
I believe he is still refining it, correct me if im wrong.
AverageMatt.

Post by AverageMatt. »

I think a KTM should defently be added to the game, not replaced. Because you cant have a simulator without all the main bikes. That's like buying a game with no computer lol. Yes it will be alot of time and hard work but i'm sure it'll all be worth it.
Garasaki

Post by Garasaki »

AverageMatt. wrote: Yes it will be alot of time and hard work but i'm sure it'll all be worth it.
Wow that sure is easy to say when it's not your time and it's not your work isn't it?

But it would be worth it, to you, right?? :roll:

zoinks some people........
DR.MIZ wrote: Keeping something "secret" so you can be "cool" is not making a flourishing community.
AverageMatt.

Post by AverageMatt. »

if i had the programs and knowledge i would try but i dont have any appart from PS, GIMP and Editor.