Sliding out help?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Guggen
Team: Privateer

Sliding out help?

Post by Guggen »

I keep sliding out as if im riding on ice. Im kind of new to the game so not sure whats going on. I have been trying to race multiplayer lately but my bike slides out so easily when ever im trying to turn on corners where im not using the brakes. Could it be suspension allowing the wheels to slide out? It seems the front likes to go first most of the time.
Lugnuts
Team: System Decal

Re: Sliding out help?

Post by Lugnuts »

could be a number of things but it sounds like you may be leaning over too far

try to lower the roll limit angle to 40~ so it will slow your roll before you get over too far
if that doesnt work then bump up the slow damping factor by .5, this will slow your roll even more only at slower speeds (depending on slow damping speed)

It may be suspension related also.
Guggen

Post by Guggen »

Compared to the other riders they fly past me and the only way i can even try to keep up is if i lean more to make the turn. Is there a way i can turn more with out leaning further?
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

Guggen wrote:Compared to the other riders they fly past me and the only way i can even try to keep up is if i lean more to make the turn. Is there a way i can turn more with out leaning further?
Whats sliding out? Your front end or you back end? Try lowering your rebound. If its the front, lower the fork rebound damping. If its the the back Lower your shock rebound damping, if it's both, lower both. Try lowering it 10 or 15. Let me know if this helps
yomancs
Team: black devil racing

Post by yomancs »

how come i can go fast on single player but on multiplayer i cant even keep the bike upright
MotardMatt220

Post by MotardMatt220 »

It could be a number of things said above, or have you triend just blipping the throttle just as you feel or see it starting to slide out.

for sure on supercross tracks if im feeling lazy it happens, with the 250s i put it down to engine braking.

keep riding and keep trying diffrent things till you stop sliding out
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

yomancs wrote:how come i can go fast on single player but on multiplayer i cant even keep the bike upright
Most servers disable arcade physics.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.