cam used for recording

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
joshcowin

cam used for recording

Post by joshcowin »

Hi their im wanting to record myself on mxs and i have seen videos where recording software is used but not from a first or third person view its like someone else is filming anyone know what software this is? heres a vid to show what i mean from the start to 30 seconds http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT6U7689HCg
JP37R
Team: JPR

Re: cam used for recording

Post by JP37R »

Thats the Free-Roam camera view. When watching a demo, press tab and it will cycle through the cameras, [ & ] cycles through bikes, throttle moves camera forward, pause = Pause, hold . for slo-mo, turn left right rotates camera, forward back tilts camera upp down. sit dab button camera follows rider.
joshcowin

Post by joshcowin »

okay so where do i find my race recordings?
JP37R
Team: JPR

Post by JP37R »

ingame, click new race then just below your track selection you'll see "record race" to the right of that select "yes". go race, then in the main menu choose "playback race" then choose the one named "default" to watch your race. If you want the demo to be named something else you can open chat and type /namedemo blahblah before you close the race. Exit the game and restart to find your new demo in the playback menu.