Demo ??

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
MXF_ATOC-x111
Team: Privateer

Demo ??

Post by MXF_ATOC-x111 »

I have to ask the last version to mxsimulator DEMO 1.0, but the editeur does not work, then I put back the old version and have this message :shock:

I cannot run and work any more on my tracks under construction. Why is not possible to run with the demo :?:
DJ99X

Re: Demo ??

Post by DJ99X »

Cos its no longer in 'Pre-production' now, so if you want to make tracks now, you have to buy the full version.
Netdemon01

Post by Netdemon01 »

Pre-release 5 expires on April 1st, which is today. That is why you get that message. You can continue to play the game with the Demo 1.0 version, or BUY the game and get the track editor, a dozen awesome tracks that jlv made, plus the ability to download and use user-created tracks, AND free updates. Plus the fact that purchasing the game helps jlv and encourages him to continue production on this great simulator.

So...buy the game. :mrgreen:

"This game will always be about pushing it right to the edge without going over .... to keep up with the top riders you will still have to be right on the edge of control." - jlv
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

TODAY IS THE DAY OF DOOOOOOM

if it werent for the graphics, i would have buy the game..i dont think the game is worth that much.
BUT.
If the graphic was like mva or something near that, i would buy it.

the physics OWN
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

he said tha he wuld update the graphics...=/
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
frederick

Post by frederick »

i think the prize is waay to high for the graphics.. Mx vs Atv unleashed with pretty good graphics is available for almost the same prize
Joe
Team: MXSP

Post by Joe »

your not paying for graphics you paying for community constant updates sicks physics realistic bike set up no hacks and jlv dosnt cuz up if you want to play mva mvau then go a head but once those games come out rainbow gives up on them but mx sim is differnt
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Pinhead wrote:your not paying for graphics you paying for community constant updates sicks physics realistic bike set up no hacks and jlv dosnt cuz up if you want to play mva mvau then go a head but once those games come out rainbow gives up on them but mx sim is differnt
Amen brother! Preach it!
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
frederick

Post by frederick »

jlv wrote:
No, updates will be free.
im not a fan of that...
i rly do like mx sim MORE than mva,i just said i dont think the game graphics lives up to the prize(sry for bad english)
kawa77

Post by kawa77 »

look i know everything sed here is true but what if people cant afford the game. and want to continue using this awesome game.

2 bikes.

2 tracks (rabbit hill doesnt even work for me)

i mean comon
frederick

Post by frederick »

i downloaded demo1 but the tracks are flat..
Joe
Team: MXSP

Post by Joe »

kawa77 wrote:look i know everything sed here is true but what if people cant afford the game. and want to continue using this awesome game.

2 bikes.

2 tracks (rabbit hill doesnt even work for me)

i mean comon
hate to be mean but thats life

what do you want to get it for free if the world was like that none would make any money
kawa77

Post by kawa77 »

yea fair enuf..
kawa77

Post by kawa77 »

can we still us ethe erode feature by the way?? or is that strictly for purchased gamers?
frederick

Post by frederick »

Its pretty easy to play the PRE 4 WITH EDITOR WITHOUT BUYING It, just edit your computers time and date :P i removed my pre4 the first of april..i regret it now