Kyler-H banned or not

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.

Will Kyler be banned?

Poll ended at Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:37 am

Have Kyler Banned
63%
No he is fine, leave him alone
37%

Total votes: 62

Kyler-H

Kyler-H banned or not

Post by Kyler-H »

Ok, do you want me banned or not?
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Re: Kyler-H banned or not

Post by yzmxer608 »

Why do you keep changing your ip? Why would you create a topic asking whether or not you want people to ban you? Ban, just because you shouldn't make 6 accounts on one forum.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Your such an idiot. I should ban you just for making this stupid topic
Voutare
Team: Privateer

Post by Voutare »

Honestly, stupid ass post. But I say let him stay for a little while. Maybe he's smartened up a little (I don't play online though, so I don't know.)

Oh my Lanta.

It's 6-1. And I'm the 1. :/ I just say give him a little bit. I mean, he used a comma...
Kyler-H

Post by Kyler-H »

Yeah I have, DJ please delete this
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Voutare wrote:Honestly, stupid ass post. But I say let him stay for a little while. Maybe he's smartened up a little (I don't play online though, so I don't know.)

Oh my Lanta.

It's 6-1. And I'm the 1. :/ I just say give him a little bit. I mean, he used a comma...
You think he smartened up? Look at this topic FFS!
FactoryBR21

Post by FactoryBR21 »

Im really afraid about listen what you do at your real life because there you can't delete what you said or did :wink:
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
Kyler-H

Post by Kyler-H »

Who voted for, "leave him alone"?
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Voutare wrote:It's 6-1. And I'm the 1. :/ I just say give him a little bit. I mean, he used a comma...
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

Seriously though, I think we've been hard enough on the kid. How old are you anyway? 10, 11? Sure, your too young for internet forums, but that's not a reason to be a douche to him, just give him some time. Hell, he's not much younger than DW, and he's fine. That's all I'm asking is a week for him, then DJ can take him outback or whatever.

(I made a Funny. Outback = Australia, DJ is from Australia.)
Netdemon01

Post by Netdemon01 »

Kyler, you do okay sometimes, but at other times you're just downright annoying. I know you're young, not even a teenager yet, and that has a lot to do with it. You aren't mature one single bit. I've seen you come into multiplayer and start talking about your mother dying, or your grandmother dying...all this crap for attention. You also attempted to impersonate JLV online, and tried stealing tracks from people by having them email them to your fake jlv email account. JLV traced the IP back to you, which wasn't hard to figure out anyways. You just do stupid shit, and it's because you're too young to know how to conduct yourself around others, especially in an online environment. You think you can get away with anything since you're behind a computer. Anything you do online is traceable, and jlv will find out anything you do. You've paid for this great game(or your parents did, most likely :wink: ), so why mess up the chance to play the greatest motocross simulator there is? If you get permanent banned from the main racing servers, you will definitely regret it.

Just shape up and act more mature. Make some friends, race clean, and have fun. Don't do anything stupid :wink:

"This game will always be about pushing it right to the edge without going over .... to keep up with the top riders you will still have to be right on the edge of control." - jlv
Kyler-H

Post by Kyler-H »

Netdemon01 wrote:Kyler, you do okay sometimes, but at other times you're just downright annoying. I know you're young, not even a teenager yet, and that has a lot to do with it. You aren't mature one single bit. I've seen you come into multiplayer and start talking about your mother dying, or your grandmother dying...all this crap for attention. You also attempted to impersonate JLV online, and tried stealing tracks from people by having them email them to your fake jlv email account. JLV traced the IP back to you, which wasn't hard to figure out anyways. You just do stupid shit, and it's because you're too young to know how to conduct yourself around others, especially in an online environment. You think you can get away with anything since you're behind a computer. Anything you do online is traceable, and jlv will find out anything you do. You've paid for this great game(or your parents did, most likely :wink: ), so why mess up the chance to play the greatest motocross simulator there is? If you get permanent banned from the main racing servers, you will definitely regret it.

Just shape up and act more mature. Make some friends, race clean, and have fun. Don't do anything stupid :wink:
Ok, just give me a week to cool it down, and I will be just as mature, funny, and as awesome as DJ is, trust me :)
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

Question:

Can you trace an IP back to a location in the world? Like, if I searched my IP, could I trace it back to my exact physical address?

Because if so, Kyler, just letting you know, JLV and DJ know where you live.

EDIT:

DJ isn't really that funny. Just saying. :D
Kyler-H

Post by Kyler-H »

JLV and DJ know where you live. :shock:
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Leave him alone i mean 20% some times your a little fuck and i would love to knee you in the face but 80% of the time your coool your just a kid who dosnt really know much about stiff as 16-22 years olds and just wants to find it out. Just setle down and it will be all chill kyler :wink:
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com