Personal Folder - Can't find game data

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
suzukiozark
Team: Privateer

Personal Folder - Can't find game data

Post by suzukiozark »

I'm having trouble with my personal folder, after I updated the snapshot I clicked on my personal folder but it says "Can't find game data". The game opens perfect and I have all my skins in game, but I just can't get into the personal folder.

Please Help

Thanks
2009 Yamaha YZ250F - Yoshimura RS-4
iNoScope

Re: Personal Folder - Can't find game data

Post by iNoScope »

Ok, you got to delete mx.exe and replace it with the snapshot.
motokid499
Team: Phil's

Post by motokid499 »

suzukiozark wrote:I'm having trouble with my personal folder, after I updated the snapshot I clicked on my personal folder but it says "Can't find game data". The game opens perfect and I have all my skins in game, but I just can't get into the personal folder.

Please Help

Thanks
you probably deleted mx simulator. dont delete it, just delete mx.exe in your personal folder. re-download 1.8 mx simulator, then download snapshot and replace just mx.exe in your personal folder. then make a shortcut to your desktop
Tanner Rogers
motokid499
Team: Phil's

Post by motokid499 »

motokid499 wrote:
suzukiozark wrote:I'm having trouble with my personal folder, after I updated the snapshot I clicked on my personal folder but it says "Can't find game data". The game opens perfect and I have all my skins in game, but I just can't get into the personal folder.

Please Help

Thanks
you probably deleted mx simulator. dont delete it, just delete mx.exe in your personal folder. re-download 1.8 mx simulator, then download snapshot and replace just mx.exe in your personal folder. then make a shortcut to your desktop
im sorry, not the personal folder. the actual mxsimulator folder in system x(86) or whatever ;P
Tanner Rogers
suzukiozark
Team: Privateer

Post by suzukiozark »

thanks man
2009 Yamaha YZ250F - Yoshimura RS-4