ummmmmwhat happened!!!!

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
honda150rider

ummmmmwhat happened!!!!

Post by honda150rider »

ok so i just went to go play mx sim multi player . i log on and my name is joe motocross and all my settings have been changed and everything so i lost all my custom stability settings . and the weird thing is joe motocross is a guy who usally plays on demo server that i see alot. and all the graphics have majorly improved btw im playing on the demo . my name used to be blah . some one help me
honda150rider

Re: ummmmmwhat happened!!!!

Post by honda150rider »

and my game controller isnt working either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!why cant i play or do anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i am so bored some one give me an answer
Garasaki

Post by Garasaki »

honda150rider wrote:the weird thing is joe motocross is a guy who usally plays on demo server that i see alot.
:lol:
DR.MIZ wrote: Keeping something "secret" so you can be "cool" is not making a flourishing community.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Joe Motocross is the default name, you obviously did something with your config file.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Sometimes its happen for me too,i just start mxs,and all my settings is as default/stock,i hate when this shit happens.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

honda150rider

Post by honda150rider »

what so theres no way to fix it?!?! any idea why my graphics got like 2x better? i got all my custom settings from some guy named cr 500 . so i dont remember them =[
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Maybe because hey default at the highest settings?
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
totorox

Post by totorox »

Don't forget to backup 'config.' file, in MXS personnal folder, it contain all your configurations. You can edit it & see yourself with any text editor (notepad)
honda150rider

Post by honda150rider »

i cant find my personal file
enzopersson
Team: Privateer

Post by enzopersson »

honda150rider wrote:ok so i just went to go play mx sim multi player . i log on and my name is joe motocross and all my settings have been changed and everything so i lost all my custom stability settings . and the weird thing is joe motocross is a guy who usally plays on demo server that i see alot. and all the graphics have majorly improved btw im playing on the demo . my name used to be blah . some one help me
what?

And the question. What diffrence dose it make if the graphics is better? its only posetive? and the settings, yeah what settings u got before?
honda150rider

Post by honda150rider »

enzopersson wrote:
honda150rider wrote:ok so i just went to go play mx sim multi player . i log on and my name is joe motocross and all my settings have been changed and everything so i lost all my custom stability settings . and the weird thing is joe motocross is a guy who usally plays on demo server that i see alot. and all the graphics have majorly improved btw im playing on the demo . my name used to be blah . some one help me
what?

And the question. What diffrence dose it make if the graphics is better? its only posetive? and the settings, yeah what settings u got before?
wait what are u asking? i thought the game got updated cause the graphics were better so it reverted all my settings to stock . stability susp etc . i had a bunch of custom stability settings from some guy that helped a ton . but doesnt matter anymore cause i got new ones so its all good .
LuKe

Post by LuKe »

he means you play multiplayer but you havent got the full game :roll:
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

yo idiots..... there is a DEMO SERVER now...... port 19820....

noobs.
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
enzopersson

Post by enzopersson »

ShackAttack12 wrote:yo idiots..... there is a DEMO SERVER now...... port 19820....

noobs.
some one is on a bad mood? Asshole. and im pretty sure ive been here longer then you so im not a noob.
honda150rider

Post by honda150rider »

duh theres a multi player....
and i would buy full version but my mom thinks its a waste of money... :cry: