the mojo crew

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
mojo
Team: Privateer

the mojo crew

Post by mojo »

hay guys and girls if your looking for a team but not into all that pro stuff that comes with it jump on the crew. mojo crew is what we love to do and that's ride dirt bikes...
More
Over
Joyed
Obsessions
Creating
Rider
Element
With
this is my weekends racing with my cuzin we wanted to like racing each other in real life. but no one wants to lose so was hard to go to a gate seeing him as an enemy. so this we made a family or the mojo crew! now we have 6 of us racing together and is awesome. to be a family in this sport is what its about we all do the same thing and god knows how much we love it. so if your playing and have no one to race with or just playing with people you don't no. come to the crew and lets make a family of brother hood and respect. just add me as a friend and ill know you want to be apart of something different ill inox you and get you on the crew and traks to see speed and style
NAME/josh
NUMBER/13
MOJO CREW.. ALWAY RIDING
bdownen323

Re: the mojo crew

Post by bdownen323 »

What did I just read? Looks like some of Puma's early posts...
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
bdownen323

Post by bdownen323 »

Pumaxcs wrote:i cant get mine 2 work sooo... u guyz hury up and post... wilson i cant wait 4 your supercorss

it looks great shadow... all it need is some burms and post it!

ill just leave it 2 the ppl who no wat ther doing

i cant get my gamecam to reconize mx sim... how do i do this?

ok i got it 2 work but it is lagging me like shit and the second screen is annoying the piss outta me how do i get the lag 2 quit(if possible) and get the small screen off(again if possible)
A few of Puma's first posts, ladies and gents.
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

Hahahhahajajahhajahhahahhahhahahahhaa

Puma
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
Braders756
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Braders756 »

Got give him respect, his English has improved a lot and is more or less perfect, haha.
MotardMatt220

Post by MotardMatt220 »

Braders756 wrote:Got to give him respect, his English has improved a lot and is more or less perfect, haha.
You say that but actually does have English as his first language
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

Qu'est-ce que tu racontes? Je parle le français.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
bdownen323

Post by bdownen323 »

Puma you're drunk. Grab your yellow flag and get back to that flagger stand at Loretta's.
mojo

Post by mojo »

how the fuck dose puma have anything to do with what I have here look at his posts at the top?????????....and why is there people here that don't want to be in the crew but have plenty to say don't wright on this post if your not in the mojo crew I don't know you and your nothing but dick heads I paid for this game just like most people so plz go wright on other peoples posts I don't tell any of you what I think of you in your post so don't say anything to the people you don't know...
mojo

Post by mojo »

hay guys and girls if your looking for a team but not into all that pro stuff that comes with it jump on the crew. mojo crew is what we love to do and that's ride dirt bikes...
More
Over
Joyed
Obsessions
Creating
Rider
Element
Within
this is my weekends racing with my cuzin we wanted to like racing each other in real life. but no one wants to lose so was hard to go to a gate seeing him as an enemy. so this we made a family or the mojo crew! now we have 6 of us racing together and is awesome. to be a family in this sport is what its about we all do the same thing and god knows how much we love it. so if your playing and have no one to race with or just playing with people you don't no. come to the crew and lets make a family of brother hood and respect. just add me as a friend and ill know you want to be apart of something different ill inox you and get you on the crew and traks to see speed and style
NAME/josh
NUMBER/13
MOJO CREW.. ALWAY RIDING[/quote]
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

We did kind of hi-jack your thread. Sorry there guy.
MXS Cares
Nikhil

Post by Nikhil »

Sometimes, I feel my IQ drop when I read these forums.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Anyone else think this thread should become the official replacement for the MXS twitter thread?
honda boy 326
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Not even mad JLV.

Post by honda boy 326 »

Phathry25 wrote:Anyone else think this thread should become the official replacement for the MXS twitter thread?
Good idea
How did Davi Millsaps hurt his knee?
BEST PLACE ON EARTH? Matt James: Out of Vanderlees blast zone
WORST PLACE ON EARTH? Matt James: In his blast zone
Fro wrote:Morin is right.
T-RIDER wrote:i turned my bars this weekend... shit myself and turned em back staight away.