the mojo crew

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: the mojo crew

Post by Phathry25 »

I love Aussie rage.

I live for this shit! 8)
mojo
Team: Privateer

Post by mojo »

---RiLeY---151--- wrote:All I see if fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck shit shit shut up fag fag fag
coz everyone has nothing better to do with their life I'm sorry for my choice of words but just want my post left alone!
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

mojo wrote:
Boblob801 wrote:I was thinking more European but who knows, those Caboolture kids aren't to smart.
ha that's coming from a kiwi please don't out grow your pants, is it true those kiwis are getting smarter.. only in your fat head mate another one who cant read
Correct me if I'm wrong but New Zealand has the best schooling system in the world. I shouldn't out grow my pants, as far as my height goes I won't grow any more and I've already brought pants to compensate for any growth in certain areas. I can read perfectly fine, you just need to learn better grammar.
Hi
Boblob801

Post by Boblob801 »

Boblob801 wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong but New Zealand has the best schooling system in the world.
No one correct me or else. 4th Isn't bad, better then 14th :lol:
Hi
mojo

Post by mojo »

Boblob801 wrote:
mojo wrote:
Boblob801 wrote:I was thinking more European but who knows, those Caboolture kids aren't to smart.
ha that's coming from a kiwi please don't out grow your pants, is it true those kiwis are getting smarter.. only in your fat head mate another one who cant read
Correct me if I'm wrong but New Zealand has the best schooling system in the world. I shouldn't out grow my pants, as far as my height goes I won't grow any more and I've already brought pants to compensate for any growth in certain areas. I can read perfectly fine, you just need to learn better grammar.
No, you should learn to fucking read and stay off people's post, did I ask any grammar tips? NO!!!!!!
If your school was so fucking good you would have learnt to read and would know that this post was never meant for you or your opinion.
THANK YOU
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

Boblob801 wrote:
Boblob801 wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong but New Zealand has the best schooling system in the world.
No one correct me or else. 4th Isn't bad, better then 14th :lol:
Better than, dumbass.

Then = time
Than = comparison.

It ain't that hard. :roll:
stuntdevil118

Post by stuntdevil118 »

sign me up im in
Boblob801

Post by Boblob801 »

mojo wrote:
Boblob801 wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong but New Zealand has the best schooling system in the world. I shouldn't out grow my pants, as far as my height goes I won't grow any more and I've already brought pants to compensate for any growth in certain areas. I can read perfectly fine, you just need to learn better grammar.
No, you should learn to fucking read and stay off people's post, did I ask any grammar tips? NO!!!!!!
If your school was so fucking good you would have learnt to read and would know that this post was never meant for you or your opinion.
THANK YOU
I can read perfectly fine, hence why I'm replying to you.... I didn't offer any grammar tips, I just made a recommendation that if you want people to understand you better then you should improve your grammar which in turn would improve your communication skills therefore possibly giving you a better life. Like I said, I can read. Who was this post for then? Its target audience seems to be people that want to be on your team? Which obviously I no longer wish to be due to your attitude.

Phat it takes time to be number one..... Leave me alone :oops:
Hi
honda boy 326
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Not even mad JLV.

Post by honda boy 326 »

I'm willing to bet every dollar on Stevo's bank account, that every member of this "crew" has a uid higher than 10,000. Phat, i know you want in on this.
BEST PLACE ON EARTH? Matt James: Out of Vanderlees blast zone
WORST PLACE ON EARTH? Matt James: In his blast zone
Fro wrote:Morin is right.
T-RIDER wrote:i turned my bars this weekend... shit myself and turned em back staight away.
Boblob801

Post by Boblob801 »

honda boy 326 wrote:I'm willing to bet every dollar on Stevo's bank account, that every member of this "crew" has a uid higher than 10,000. Phat, i know you want in on this.
the pots going to be small then. The well's running dry, I've lost 4k in the past 4-5 months.
Hi
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

Boblob801 wrote:I've lost 4k in the past 4-5 months.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Nice bunch around here, huh Mojo?
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Boblob801

Post by Boblob801 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Nice bunch around here, huh Mojo?
I'm sorry to did I say something to insult him?? Other than saying he should work on his grammar, I've been pretty nice. Thank you very much.
Hi
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Granted, he flew off the handle. At least Puma said sorry. If you weren't a dick about it, then, you weren't included.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

You're not a liberal, are you Havoc?

I should assume since I didn't say anything mean or insulting to him that I am not a jerk as well?