controller suggestions

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
suzuki98

controller suggestions

Post by suzuki98 »

i am thinking of getting a new controller. i am currently using a ps3 controller but was wondering what is the best controller. i will need one that the left and right triggers can be on a axis because the right trigger i use for the gas. thanks for any help
SMR 510RR
Team: Privateer

Re: controller suggestions

Post by SMR 510RR »

Wired xbox 360 controller is the best IMO and I think the most popular.
Gideon#67

Post by Gideon#67 »

But he needs to be able to use the RT and LT at the same time. They're on the same axis on a 360 controller so it wouldnt work
jlv wrote:I've banned UID 1 for one day. Next time will be a week.
yzmxer608 wrote:I got to cuddle with Kellen because of this game. Thank you jlv!
Mikey wrote:We can all learn a lesson here boys. Never mess with a Mormon.. they will take it like a bitch.
Del
Team: Dubmoto

Post by Del »

Gideon#67 wrote:But he needs to be able to use the RT and LT at the same time. They're on the same axis on a 360 controller so it wouldnt work
Has anyone tried using these drivers for the Xbox 360 controller? They supposedly use XInput and have the triggers on different axes.
SMR 510RR

Post by SMR 510RR »

I dont think that is what he meant, he said he wanted them to be on a axis not on two separate axis...Maybe I read it wrong. Not sure why you would need that, clutch on left and gas on right? Then you are going to have a button for brakes? Doesn't seem to make sense to me.
Del
Team: Dubmoto

Post by Del »

SMR 510RR wrote:I dont think that is what he meant, he said he wanted them to be on a axis not on two separate axis...Maybe I read it wrong. Not sure why you would need that, clutch on left and gas on right? Then you are going to have a button for brakes? Doesn't seem to make sense to me.
It's so that you can have brake on left and gas on right, and be able to do both at once.
Nikhil

Post by Nikhil »

PS4 controller is great once you tweak the ranges on the sticks in the config. The triggers map to different axis, so you can use them both at the same time.
suzuki98

Post by suzuki98 »

I have been thinking the ps4
BuryYourHead707

Post by BuryYourHead707 »

suzuki98 wrote:I have been thinking the ps4
The DualShock 4 is what I use, and I must say I feel like this thing was built for MX Sim.
I dropped 20 sec a lap the day I switched from my Wireless X360 controller.
It's so responsive and comfy, I honestly don't know if I would have progressed as fast as I did if it weren't for the DS4.

Go to your local Gamestop or Walmart and try out the demo kiosk. Sealed the deal for me.
FnF_greg

Post by FnF_greg »

been using cabled x360 controller for years and really enjoying it.
Also got an other option to play some emulator games (can connect ps 1 & ps 2 controllers to pc) with this usb adapter