MX Simulator on MGF

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
wakestyle21

MX Simulator on MGF

Post by wakestyle21 »

MX Simulator is now on MGF (http://www.motocrossgamingforums.com)
Joe
Team: MXSP

Re: MX Simulator on MGF

Post by Joe »

thats awsome now we might get some new people
wakestyle21

Post by wakestyle21 »

Yeah I think we should start using those forums...that way it will draw attention to the game.
Joe

Post by Joe »

ya maybe but i can see a downside to that here its kinda our own fresh clean community away from the bug riddled other games

but if we all used mgf forums then we could be grouped in with all those other people not trying to be mean i mean theres some really nice people there but here we kinda got our own little spot goin and i think we should keep it this way
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

I'll have to sign up there. I didn't even realize MGF was for games besides MX vs. ATV.
Joe

Post by Joe »

this is the first no mx vs atv game to join the forums well besides mcm
jbob23
Team: Privateer

Post by jbob23 »

there are lots of people on that site with all kinds of skills and experience...but it is also made up of about 60% whiners and completely negative people..hopefully they will stay away
MXicon

Post by MXicon »

Not to be a dick, but maybe you guys should think of someone other than yourselves. Sure, some of the guys from MGF are whiners and probably under the age of 15, but there are also tons of guys who have been making tracks since MCM, and we could use some creative talent over here (no offense to the current track makers - most of them are awesome). jlv is trying to develop this game and could use all the input and support he can get. Instead of saying "hopefully they will stay away", you should welcome some new guys who will (hopefully) bring some fresh new ideas to the community.

Come on guys, grow up.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Ah, I'm pretty sure they meant for the whiners to stay away. Good people welcome!
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

MXicon wrote:Not to be a dick, but maybe you guys should think of someone other than yourselves. Sure, some of the guys from MGF are whiners and probably under the age of 15, but there are also tons of guys who have been making tracks since MCM, and we could use some creative talent over here (no offense to the current track makers - most of them are awesome). jlv is trying to develop this game and could use all the input and support he can get. Instead of saying "hopefully they will stay away", you should welcome some new guys who will (hopefully) bring some fresh new ideas to the community.

Come on guys, grow up.

Yeah. Every game has it's morons, but those morons are who give the developers money to make the game.
Joe

Post by Joe »

MXicon wrote:Not to be a dick, but maybe you guys should think of someone other than yourselves. Sure, some of the guys from MGF are whiners and probably under the age of 15, but there are also tons of guys who have been making tracks since MCM, and we could use some creative talent over here (no offense to the current track makers - most of them are awesome). jlv is trying to develop this game and could use all the input and support he can get. Instead of saying "hopefully they will stay away", you should welcome some new guys who will (hopefully) bring some fresh new ideas to the community.

Come on guys, grow up.

i agree with you thats not what i was trying to say in my post above i was saying its cool that we have our own community its clean no spam

and im also scared that someone will make a hack for it and ruin it like so many other good mxs games im not sayin the people are losers over there man those guys helped me out so much and they are good guys
jbob23

Post by jbob23 »

Come on guys, grow up.

like i said in my post i kno there are quite a few guys over there that are extremely talented and could really bring this game to a whole nother level..i was saying i hope some of those young whiners will stay away...but ya i guess the more the marrier..jus as long as things stay under control