MxSim GameServers - Get your server! Cheap and easy US&FR

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
jakebarrett
Team: Shark Racing

Re: MxSim GameServers - Get your server! Cheap and easy US&FR

Postby jakebarrett » Thu May 11, 2017 10:14 pm

hello , like 2or 3 hours ago I filled out the information but I'm waiting on a payment email I just want to know how long it will take thanks

nioubie
Team: *eMc*

Postby nioubie » Thu May 11, 2017 10:22 pm

jakebarrett wrote:hello , like 2or 3 hours ago I filled out the information but I'm waiting on a payment email I just want to know how long it will take thanks

i was not home, will send you email soon.

jakebarrett
Team: Shark Racing

Postby jakebarrett » Fri May 12, 2017 8:16 pm

hello I have just setup the server but I have a few questions , I have add the track to my track list but on the infos it doesn't say the track and I cant set track to that track? also how do I get the server to show up on the mxsimulator.com/servers? and one last question I click on exec script e.g. mx1moto1 but it comes up with people that are not even in the server so how do I get the script to do it so it shows up with the people that are in the server? sorry for all the questions

nioubie
Team: *eMc*

Postby nioubie » Fri May 12, 2017 8:20 pm

jakebarrett wrote:hello I have just setup the server but I have a few questions , I have add the track to my track list but on the infos it doesn't say the track and I cant set track to that track? also how do I get the server to show up on the mxsimulator.com/servers? and one last question I click on exec script e.g. mx1moto1 but it comes up with people that are not even in the server so how do I get the script to do it so it shows up with the people that are in the server? sorry for all the questions

-for the tracks infos, just watch the video on the website.

-the server will be on the list after 1 race complete.

-the scripts, you can modify them, theres nothing automatic there, its just some random example scripts. you can edit them in console.

Return to “General Discussion”