MxSim GameServers - Get your server! Cheap and easy US&FR

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
User avatar
jakebarrett
Posts: 337
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:47 pm
Team: LMR Kawasaki
Location: UMMM...

Re: MxSim GameServers - Get your server! Cheap and easy US&FR

Postby jakebarrett » Thu May 11, 2017 10:14 pm

hello , like 2or 3 hours ago I filled out the information but I'm waiting on a payment email I just want to know how long it will take thanks
LMR KAWASAKI FTW
Image

User avatar
nioubie
Posts: 1051
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:48 pm
Team: *eMc*
Location: France
Contact:

Re: MxSim GameServers - Get your server! Cheap and easy US&FR

Postby nioubie » Thu May 11, 2017 10:22 pm

jakebarrett wrote:hello , like 2or 3 hours ago I filled out the information but I'm waiting on a payment email I just want to know how long it will take thanks

i was not home, will send you email soon.

User avatar
jakebarrett
Posts: 337
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:47 pm
Team: LMR Kawasaki
Location: UMMM...

Re: MxSim GameServers - Get your server! Cheap and easy US&FR

Postby jakebarrett » Fri May 12, 2017 8:16 pm

hello I have just setup the server but I have a few questions , I have add the track to my track list but on the infos it doesn't say the track and I cant set track to that track? also how do I get the server to show up on the mxsimulator.com/servers? and one last question I click on exec script e.g. mx1moto1 but it comes up with people that are not even in the server so how do I get the script to do it so it shows up with the people that are in the server? sorry for all the questions
LMR KAWASAKI FTW
Image

User avatar
nioubie
Posts: 1051
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:48 pm
Team: *eMc*
Location: France
Contact:

Re: MxSim GameServers - Get your server! Cheap and easy US&FR

Postby nioubie » Fri May 12, 2017 8:20 pm

jakebarrett wrote:hello I have just setup the server but I have a few questions , I have add the track to my track list but on the infos it doesn't say the track and I cant set track to that track? also how do I get the server to show up on the mxsimulator.com/servers? and one last question I click on exec script e.g. mx1moto1 but it comes up with people that are not even in the server so how do I get the script to do it so it shows up with the people that are in the server? sorry for all the questions


-for the tracks infos, just watch the video on the website.

-the server will be on the list after 1 race complete.

-the scripts, you can modify them, theres nothing automatic there, its just some random example scripts. you can edit them in console.

Steve9423
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:32 am
Team: nut up

Re: MxSim GameServers - Get your server! Cheap and easy US&FR

Postby Steve9423 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:37 am

hi my email is zsteve222@gmail.com can you send me a link I want to buy a server

User avatar
nioubie
Posts: 1051
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:48 pm
Team: *eMc*
Location: France
Contact:

Re: MxSim GameServers - Get your server! Cheap and easy US&FR

Postby nioubie » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:53 am

Steve9423 wrote:hi my email is zsteve222@gmail.com can you send me a link I want to buy a server

ye sorry its vacation. i will email now.

Steve9423
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:32 am
Team: nut up

Re: MxSim GameServers - Get your server! Cheap and easy US&FR

Postby Steve9423 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:49 am

hi I bought a server last night can you send me for my server my email is zaragoza194123@gmail.com

Joshua Harless
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:10 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: MxSim GameServers - Get your server! Cheap and easy US&FR

Postby Joshua Harless » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:42 pm

its difficult to do on Mac

GreerRacing
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:09 pm
Team: Greer Racing

Re: MxSim GameServers - Get your server! Cheap and easy US&FR

Postby GreerRacing » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:51 pm

hey i just bought a server cgreeryz@gmail.com today can u send me an email, thanks :D

RhysHarris
Posts: 323
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:12 pm
Team: FCA Offroad
Location: Orlando, Florida

Re: MxSim GameServers - Get your server! Cheap and easy US&FR

Postby RhysHarris » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:35 pm

GreerRacing wrote:hey i just bought a server cgreeryz@gmail.com today can u send me an email, thanks :D


you have to wait man :D :D :D
Image

GreerRacing
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:09 pm
Team: Greer Racing

Re: MxSim GameServers - Get your server! Cheap and easy US&FR

Postby GreerRacing » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:12 pm

RhysHarris wrote:
GreerRacing wrote:hey i just bought a server cgreeryz@gmail.com today can u send me an email, thanks :D


you have to wait man :D :D :D

my bad :oops: :D

SJ_Racing#111#501
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:33 pm
Team: SJ_Racing

Re: MxSim GameServers - Get your server! Cheap and easy US&FR

Postby SJ_Racing#111#501 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:25 pm

but were do you find your bought server

User avatar
nioubie
Posts: 1051
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:48 pm
Team: *eMc*
Location: France
Contact:

Re: MxSim GameServers - Get your server! Cheap and easy US&FR

Postby nioubie » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:36 am

SJ_Racing#111#501 wrote:but were do you find your bought server

sorry was too busy these days, i will email you.

User avatar
jakebarrett
Posts: 337
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:47 pm
Team: LMR Kawasaki
Location: UMMM...

Re: MxSim GameServers - Get your server! Cheap and easy US&FR

Postby jakebarrett » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:22 pm

bought my server just wondering when it will be installed? thanks
LMR KAWASAKI FTW
Image

User avatar
Wahlamt
Posts: 6887
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:15 pm
Team: MLG Compton
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: MxSim GameServers - Get your server! Cheap and easy US&FR

Postby Wahlamt » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:23 pm

jakebarrett wrote:bought my server just wondering when it will be installed? thanks



Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Wahlamt and 6 guests