Gentlementality? +some ideas :S

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Bona.com

Gentlementality? +some ideas :S

Post by Bona.com »

So i have a complaiment to make (SORRY BAD ENGLISH I SAY IT NOW :D)
Why in earth are ppl so negative when online... i have been playin this game 3 days and getting better everyday.. but when i fail something ppl call noob and if i crash and/or someone crashes me i get sayings:" F*** YOU YOU F****ING F*** " So whats wront do i have to type to my name: IM NEW AND NOT SO GOOD YET... i know it would easyly remoeved by going to own races and train there, but isnt raining about the feeling with others? and then last but not least.. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU THEN? even mx.simuölator.be something likethat... gues say *Fu** You...."? umm... and when ppl crash ME not me to them they say get of the way and f off.-.- I try to be polite always and i know there is many ppl who are nice :) but still... limit it you know..

+Few ideas/1-2 ideas...
A time : Your best lap.. and somewhere in screen : World record WC , and PB personal best.. so you can watch how you drive without going to different sites to look times.
Also some turn of turn on rev limiter would be cool :D and improvent about : MUD AND WATER.. rain efect would be so damn cool :)

Ty for you time if you manage to even read this

Yours. Bona.
"Ride hard and die, Thats just life"
"I like Dirt and Bikes, does that make me mentaly sick?"
ShackAttack12 wrote: Have fun creating things because you enjoy doing it and want to contribute to the community.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Re: Gentlementality? +some ideas :S

Post by yzmxer608 »

People are just ignorant, you can't do much about them. To be honest I think these people are pretty funny, if you look at how small our community is compared to other gaming communities, then we just go and fight. Makes everyone here look bad, and makes you look like a loser.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
totorox

Post by totorox »

Yep, I seen that also, my conclusion is MX games are played by a large part of kids... without education.
But in this case, I think real adults pilots will just never come online because of the 'F***EN' ambiance online.
This is because of game lacks :
Because of the online gameplay. There's no training session, race & race again, only race... and statistics are consulted like results, but I think they have no meaning for this purpose. If you want to join, you have to wait next race, if you restart : 'f*** you noob', etc, etc.
(Plz, add a training session before race on vote or new players could join a current race in ghost mode (like when lagging), or even insible for racers.
Also no blue flag, no rear view, no visual differences on minimap, (if there's a minimap), no function to yell lappers as suggested, so how 'Lapper' could know when 1st are coming.
Also online games have children protection, and minimal language filter options for legal purposes, JLV could have some problems because of some people.
Bona.com

Post by Bona.com »

ummm i think a spam and curse filtel is definetly needet, if your registered abow 18 years age you can see curse words.. or turn filther off/on in menu.. but if under your curse words are cencored automatickly or something (btw the 18 year old thingy just succerstions)
"Ride hard and die, Thats just life"
"I like Dirt and Bikes, does that make me mentaly sick?"
ShackAttack12 wrote: Have fun creating things because you enjoy doing it and want to contribute to the community.
totorox

Post by totorox »

Like in the forum, because there's already (for modo) a language filter for forum user's who don't want to see bad words like 'fuck'. Like me when i type 'fuck' i see 'love' in place... This will be very cool in the game, "love" you ! mydear!" lol
totorox

Post by totorox »

And because I can't modify my post I quote it :
totorox wrote:Like in the forum, because there's already (for modo) a language filter for forum user's who don't want to see bad words like '(love)'. Like me when i type '(love)' i see 'love' in place... This will be very cool in the game, "love" you ! mydear!" lol
(then i add for completing :
) in place of 'you know what' ;)
totorox

Post by totorox »

totorox wrote:And because I can't modify my post I quote it :
totorox wrote:Like in the forum, because there's already (for modo) a language filter for forum user's who don't want to see bad words like '(love)'. Like me when i type '(love)' i see 'love' in place... This will be very cool in the game, "love" you ! mydear!" lol
(then i add for completing :
) in place of 'you know what' ;)
Missed parenthesis in last line, sorry, you should read :
...Like me when i type '(love)' i see 'love' in place... This will be very cool in the game, "love" you ! mydear!", in place of 'you know what' lol ;)
yomo

Post by yomo »

How about we Have some Online moderators as well?

Have DJ, DDMX and Shack checking the conversations and then just give them warnings... If they still annoy people let JLV know and he can just ban them until they get better