'Mx-Bikes' (General Thoughts)

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
onefoureight
Team: Not Splitfire

'Mx-Bikes' (General Thoughts)

Post by onefoureight »

This is the Pre-Alpha for the new Mx Game created by PiBoSo.

Post all thoughts below.

Personally, even though it looks great. PiBoSo's last game GP-Bikes looked amazing but played horribly.
2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming
ryanmx25

Re: 'Mx-Bikes' (General Thoughts)

Post by ryanmx25 »

Played horrible? Plays pretty good to me . Only have played about an hour of them demo but it seems awesome.
onefoureight

Post by onefoureight »

'Personally'
2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

You aren't supposed to be publicizing the stuff from the MX-Bikes forum. They specifically asked for people not to do it.
onefoureight

Post by onefoureight »

tyskorn wrote:You aren't supposed to be publicizing the stuff from the MX-Bikes forum. They specifically asked for people not to do it.
Ok for starters, I didn't even know they had a forum, let alone had rules for not sharing. This particular video was inboxed to me on Facebook. When I came on the Mx Sim forums looking too see if anyone else had opinions about this video. I decided to ask others for their opinion.

If this breaches their 'no publicizing' policy then I apologize.
onefoureight

Post by onefoureight »

And secondly, why would PiBoSo post a PUBLIC YouTube video on it's pre alpha if they didn't wan't people to publicize it?
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

It was unlisted. I would imagine after it got to a thousand views he didn't care anymore. This post still exists on the forum, though.
I'm not mad or anything. I'm just saying that they asked not to do it.
ryanmx25

Post by ryanmx25 »

Its not public, only people with the link could see it, and I dont think he mind sharing to friends or whatever, just probably public forums and places like that. Anyways i'm excited to see how it comes out.
SMR 510RR
Team: Privateer

Post by SMR 510RR »

Do you go ask what people thing about Hondas on Yamahas forums? Its just rude. I know a lot of us are excited about another MX Simulation game but please act like this is a private forum (it is) paid for by a guy who is the one who made and continues to work on MX Simulator (again, it is).

How rude people are seriously amazes me sometimes.
m121c

Post by m121c »

Doesn't really surprise me at all to be honest SMR. It's just getting worse and worse it seems.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Rude? Are you vaginas kidding?

God forbid someone spread the word about an upcoming game to a group of people who would be interested in it! HOW FUCKING RUDE!
onefoureight

Post by onefoureight »

This is the Mx Simulator community, yes, I understand this. But there are always new games and new competition.
I am in no way promoting this game as I'm an MXS fanatic. I am certain people have posted about this game on the Mx vs ATV forums.
I am certain people have posted about MX Simulator on other game forums. See, I don't see anything wrong with picking apart a new video about a new game to see the pros and cons.
Seriously, if we can find something we like in a new mx game why can't we make a suggestion to add that aspect of the game to mx simulator?
I don't see anything wrong in getting an opinion about a new mx game. Just like other people on different forums.
This community will never expand unless we be open minded and accept and respect the fact that new games are being made.
Even saying this, I don't think this game nor any mx game will trump sim within the next few years.
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

This should still be in off topic.
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
m121c

Post by m121c »

I'll like to point out the "Mx Simulator" part in that description. The game has been talked about in the off topic section where it should be, I'm not saying I'm being closed minded about it all I've already seen the game and am pretty excited to play something different. It will be interesting to see how close it will be really.

It's just not the place to talk about it in my opinion. Awood just beat me to this post but I'm gonna post anyway.
onefoureight

Post by onefoureight »

I have posted a similar topic about MXGP in General Discussion and no one batted an eyelid, I thought I would do the same. That was a mistake on my part and I apologize.