NMXSA

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Joe
Team: MXSP

NMXSA

Post by Joe »

hey guys i had an idea for NMXSA this is what iw ould put on the front page it explains what it is

hello and welcome to NMXSA (National MX Simulator Association) what we are is a rating system for the game Motocross Simulator it can be found at http://www.mxsimulator.com we have links to high quality tracks skins tutorials and teams to get your track skins tutorial or team NMXSA approved means you piece of work is high quality

This website is your one stop shop you know if its on this site it is worth downloading

NMXSA also host race series so you know if it is NMXSA is going to organized and run on time Edit Text

and i have to pay for hosting and i dont wana pay for it if its not a good idea or if you guys wouldnt use it
Voutare
Team: Privateer

Re: NMXSA

Post by Voutare »

Depends. Right now, no. As this forum is self sufficient enough for everything we need, but if the game really takes off, then yes.
Joe

Post by Joe »

ya latter down the road it not to take over the forums is to have a site full of all teh highest quality skins tracks utorials tc.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Shouldn't it be International? I reckon over 70% of the people who play this game live outside USA and Canada
Joe

Post by Joe »

ok international is good too