steering

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
joey_2-fitty
Team: Privateer

steering

Post by joey_2-fitty »

This might sound stupid or dumb or like im complaining but why does the steering turn the opposite direction when not moving but once you get to a certain speed it goes back to where is should be? and why is reversed steering yes normal according to control settings like i tried putting reversed steering off and swapped my controls by doing left=right on stick and right=left on stick and it works normal but when bike setup says reversed it is normal in controls maybe i am just stupid and that is hard to code via axis directions and all that or what ever you do to this. I love this game but i am just wondering its a simulator and in real life i am not going to turn backwards before taking off in the opposite direction and i am only saying this because it gives me problems on enduros when i stop completely before turn then start going in wrong direction maybe i just need to get better but just being curious
BSM70
Team: MotoPlayground

Re: steering

Post by BSM70 »

Yea I have no clue... Lol
I'm pretty sure you can change that in the bike setup
joey_2-fitty

Post by joey_2-fitty »

BSM70 wrote:Yea I have no clue... Lol
I'm pretty sure you can change that in the bike setup
Ya i know like if you turn off reversed steering then it turns normal when stationary but turns backwards when moving i even tried turning off reversed steering then manualing reversing my steering controls and still same or are you saying can be changed in advanced stability setup?
Del
Team: Dubmoto

Post by Del »

joey_2-fitty

Post by joey_2-fitty »

ok yes i just read that thanks for pointing me in the right direction i understand i little more but still in one of those post jlv said that on a two wheel machine you need to turn left to start turning right but this is the way i look at it standing still i turn my bars counter-clockwise (left - coming from lefty lossey righty tighty haha) but my bars then turn left, i guess im just not understanding the full process other then what i truly feel and see and nothing more into physics and technical stuff