Need help with cornering

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Need help with cornering

Post by ROSE822 »

Hi there I'm new I've been playing the full game for about 30mins, I have an xbox controller linked up and I play supercross but I always end up going over the corner... Has anyone got any tips for me? Thank you
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Re: Need help with cornering

Post by ROSE822 »

Please help
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

Use manual shifting, gear all the way down, and brake earlier. That's probably all i can tell ya
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
slowngreen
Team: MotoPin Racing

Post by slowngreen »

30 minutes into the game and you are still wrecking? :shock:

Lol. You really honestly just need to practice and practice and practice. After alot of practicing and dialing in of your setup if you still have trouble thats when you should question it, several months in. Im at like 7 months maybe even longer and I wreck consistently.
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

PLAY MORE! This game isnt like reflex and Alive where you can be as fast as anyone else in 30 minutes. It takes a long time to not crash but you will prob never not crash in a moto, just go longer without crashing. Just keep riding. and do what DBRider said
Mikeyyart10

Post by Mikeyyart10 »

Ride smooth and consistent and the speed will come. Trying to scrub low and whip it past the point of return is a no go when learning the game. Just try to hit the jumps clean and ride the corners within your limits if your washing out or over shooting the corners bring your speed back a notch. Its better to go a bit a slower a increase speed then have to slow yourself down. Practice and learn the ropes on the stock tracks and some of the easier custom tracks before trying to race on the SX or GP/Nationals.

I can't say much more than the sort of advice I've read about when starting out I'm no pro far from it but I can have fun whilst taking those principals into account.
Pumaxcs wrote:Easy as juan too tree.
al167
Team: Privateer

Post by al167 »

there is a painfull 10 hrs of frustrating game play before your brain is taught to subconsciously balance the bike. my advice is to spend one to two hours a day for a week on a track like ekswanbee park. make Shure your in sim mode and not arcade. leave suspension and advanced stability stock and only play with the stability slider for the first month or so. set it at 70 then at the end of the week bring it back to 50.