TwistMoto Message

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
twistmoto
Team: TwistMoto Racing

TwistMoto Message

Post by twistmoto »

Hello everyone,
I do not post here very often, but I wanted to take a minute to post this message.
I was informed this morning that one of my team members had made some comments in the MXS Twitter feed and was asking this community to help him cyber bully/stalk another kid. I do not approve of this and neither do the rest of my guys. I wanted everyone here to know that I have banned him from our forums, TS, and will be banning him from our servers shortly. As of this moment Evan is no longer a part of TwistMoto Racing.
I am sorry for anyone that had to see his bullshit and associate it with our team. Please let me know personally if anything like this ever comes up again.
Thank You,
Clay (TwistMoto)
Javelin44
Team: Privateer

Re: TwistMoto Message

Post by Javelin44 »

If anyone knows who the victim of this crime is, please PM me. As a police officer, I want to get in touch with him and formally let him know what his options are legally.

Jav
FALETTI480
Team: | POGO |

Post by FALETTI480 »

+1
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

People like Twistmoto are why I love this game. So realistic, even outside of the game itself. Respect.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
Bruce422
Team: Sina Clothing

Post by Bruce422 »

DBRider251 wrote:People like Twistmoto are why I love this game. So realistic, even outside of the game itself. Respect.
motokid499
Team: Phil's

Post by motokid499 »

Wow. You guys don't mess around. Good for you!
Tanner Rogers
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Javelin44 wrote:If anyone knows who the victim of this crime is, please PM me. As a police officer, I want to get in touch with him and formally let him know what his options are legally.

Jav
You have the right to remain silent. You have the right to an attorney. If you can not afford an attorney we will provide you with the shittiest one possible. If you do not like the shitty attorney provided, then we will plant drugs on you to ensure your incarceration. If you can actually afford a good attorney, we are sorry and please forgive us.
FALETTI480
Team: | POGO |

Post by FALETTI480 »

James_122 wrote: You have the right to remain silent. You have the right to an attorney. If you can not afford an attorney we will provide you with the shittiest one possible. If you do not like the shitty attorney provided, then we will plant drugs on you to ensure your incarceration. If you can actually afford a good attorney, we are sorry and please forgive us.
haha :D
Barely25
Team: Flowtech Racing

Post by Barely25 »

+2
honda boy 326
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Not even mad JLV.

Post by honda boy 326 »

James_122 wrote:You have the right to remain silent. You have the right to an attorney. If you can not afford an attorney we will provide you with the shittiest one possible. If you do not like the shitty attorney provided, then we will plant drugs on you to ensure your incarceration. If you can actually afford a good attorney, we are sorry and please forgive us.
Matt I love you in the gayest way possible.
BEST PLACE ON EARTH? Matt James: Out of Vanderlees blast zone
WORST PLACE ON EARTH? Matt James: In his blast zone
Fro wrote:Morin is right.
T-RIDER wrote:i turned my bars this weekend... shit myself and turned em back staight away.
Maczust63
Team: Chicken Wings & Beer

Post by Maczust63 »

+3
Smeagol
Team: Limited Decal

Post by Smeagol »

honda boy 326 wrote:
James_122 wrote:You have the right to remain silent. You have the right to an attorney. If you can not afford an attorney we will provide you with the shittiest one possible. If you do not like the shitty attorney provided, then we will plant drugs on you to ensure your incarceration. If you can actually afford a good attorney, we are sorry and please forgive us.
Watch out! When this guy blockpasses you, you lose your position and also your anal virginity.
Rene Rosin
people call me roske tho
honda boy 326
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Not even mad JLV.

Post by honda boy 326 »

Smeagol wrote:
honda boy 326 wrote:
Watch out! When this guy blockpasses you, you lose your position and also your anal virginity.
BEST PLACE ON EARTH? Matt James: Out of Vanderlees blast zone
WORST PLACE ON EARTH? Matt James: In his blast zone
Fro wrote:Morin is right.
T-RIDER wrote:i turned my bars this weekend... shit myself and turned em back staight away.