I am tired of the racist language

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
bob117

Re: I am tired of the racist language

Post by bob117 »

west wrote:i don't think im more ignorant than you, because it depending how you say the word "nigga "
moreover in french nigga = negros and when a black man call another black man "negro" there is an affective dimention, a friend relationship... and if some of my white friends call me negros (nigga) its the same for me and its not racist... so the only ignorant here is you, and the problem are guys like you because you always know everythings better than everybody and if someone said you blue color when u said it was the green color, u call him idiot or shit like that but listen to me the bigger idiot is the guys who can't understand the word "nuance" and u can't .

in the other hand , i can understand americans have a lot of problems with racism, its why i don't said nothing in the topic i just came with my french humor and like everytime i have problem with some id....ts hum hum guys

Liberty is my favorite word dude i will always fight to protect it, and work my english too maybe ...
i agree with this. my black friends let me call them "n***A".. as long as its not with an ER no one cares... and im from one of the most dangerous city's in the U.S.. to me it seems the people that make the biggest deal about it are suburban white kids that dont know any black people, bedsides maybe the one token black kid in class..
Banksy
Team: Privateer

Post by Banksy »

Oh god the amount of butthurt people that get offended by letters on a screen.

What about free speech? If you get offended by everything and anything even a word that is used in a non-degrotory manner(if someone wanted to offend someone he would call him n**ger not NIGGA) maybe you should get off the internet.

Stop being a pussy, lmao what a faggot getting offended by a word that was not even used in an offensive way. Racism was when they didn't want js7 to race cus he's black, not when someone calls another person an n-word and that's that. You need to chil
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Banksy wrote:Oh god the amount of butthurt people that get offended by letters on a screen.

What about free speech? If you get offended by everything and anything even a word that is used in a non-degrotory manner(if someone wanted to offend someone he would call him n**ger not NIGGA) maybe you should get off the internet.

Stop being a pussy, lmao what a faggot getting offended by a word that was not even used in an offensive way. Racism was when they didn't want js7 to race cus he's black, not when someone calls another person an n-word and that's that. You need to chil
furreal
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

The shit kids think is OK today. Get a fucking clue.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

I was called a nigga once by a black guy. So I got that going for myself, which is nice.
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

Banksy wrote:Oh god the amount of butthurt people that get offended by letters on a screen.

its a private forum/game server. there's rules. you cant just go dropping n bombs and calling people faggots all willy nilly. Yeah you have freedom of speech but it is still disorderly conduct in both cases and EASILY prosecutable.
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
slowngreen
Team: MotoPin Racing

Post by slowngreen »

Phathry25 wrote:I was called a nigga once by a black guy. So I got that going for myself, which is nice.
:lol:
honda boy 326
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Not even mad JLV.

Post by honda boy 326 »

Braders756 wrote:*Ahem* theyouknowwhatword *ahem*
Xtrem wrote:Two things I hate most in this world....

Racism and theyouknowwhatword
So this is a reason for Jlv to reload the ban rifle..right?
BEST PLACE ON EARTH? Matt James: Out of Vanderlees blast zone
WORST PLACE ON EARTH? Matt James: In his blast zone
Fro wrote:Morin is right.
T-RIDER wrote:i turned my bars this weekend... shit myself and turned em back staight away.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

A must watch:
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Time to lock this before I have to ban anyone else.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.