what is dab???

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: what is dab???

Post by checkerz »

LMAO. I don't take offense to anything said negatively about our games. I like to hear feedback and such for sure, but don't take the bashing to heart. I've been there since Untamed was in production to answer that question.

About the dab, some said it stabilizes, some said it turns wider, and some say it turns sharper, does it turn wider or sharper?
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

As far as the physics go, when the rider sits it moves the center of mass down and forward.
INVADEtheLINE
Team: Privateer

Post by INVADEtheLINE »

jlv wrote:As far as the physics go, when the rider sits it moves the center of mass down and forward.

Henceforth making it easier to turn at slow speed, as well as more lean at higher speeds. I find I get pretty sideways if I dab at a low speed while turning, then pop the clutch...And when riding higher speeds, I dab while turning, even a little bit-makes it more stable.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

well i didnt mean it in a bad way when i said untamed... ok i did but hey i bought it congratz! :wink:
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.