MX Simulator Help Website - UPDATED 6/17/2015

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
nascarnate
Team: www.simraces.com

Re: MX Simulator Help and Tutorials In One Place

Post by nascarnate »

Site looks great! I like the new style for finding useful information.
Holt_619
Team: FlowTech Racing

Post by Holt_619 »

Thanks guys! Glad it's working.
Connor Severance
Team: Premium MotoSpodes

Post by Connor Severance »

I bought a gamestop wired xbox 360 controller and it worked fine for a month or so then all of a sudden my controller wont connect until i angle the wire in a perfect place where the green light will flash then turn on but if i bump the wire and move it out of this location it will disconnect it is pissing me off, has this happened to anyone and if so how to i fix it? thx for listening and have a great day.
Holt_619

Post by Holt_619 »

Connor Severance wrote:I bought a gamestop wired xbox 360 controller and it worked fine for a month or so then all of a sudden my controller wont connect until i angle the wire in a perfect place where the green light will flash then turn on but if i bump the wire and move it out of this location it will disconnect it is pissing me off, has this happened to anyone and if so how to i fix it? thx for listening and have a great day.
That happened to me with a charging kit I had for a wireless controller. It was basically the wire got messed up inside the cable. I had to buy another charging kit because of that so if it's the same problem, you might need to get another controller.
dbaum25moto
Team: DBD

Post by dbaum25moto »

Connor Severance wrote:I bought a gamestop wired xbox 360 controller and it worked fine for a month or so then all of a sudden my controller wont connect until i angle the wire in a perfect place where the green light will flash then turn on but if i bump the wire and move it out of this location it will disconnect it is pissing me off, has this happened to anyone and if so how to i fix it? thx for listening and have a great day.
Your basically screwed, happened to an old rock candy controller of mine, Basically the only way to fix it is to buy a new one
Connor Severance
Team: Premium MotoSpodes

Post by Connor Severance »

Thanks everyone for helping with my question best community ever stinks that I most likely have to buy a new controller but hey it was cheap regardless thanks and have a great day everyone.
dbaum25moto

Post by dbaum25moto »

Connor Severance wrote:best community ever
lol
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Hey now! You're shitting on yourself, and when you're shitting on yourself, you're shitting on the whole community! Shit!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
dbaum25moto

Post by dbaum25moto »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Hey now! You're shitting on yourself, and when you're shitting on yourself, you're shitting on the whole community! Shit!
:lol: :lol:
Holt_619

Post by Holt_619 »

The site can now render any article as a pdf. To use it, click this button:

The file will get rendered and open a new tab for you to view/download it. This particular article looks like this when rendered:

The blue title will link to the actual article page when clicked. All photos should print in full resolution and all links and styling should show up.
Holt_619

Re: MX Simulator Help Website

Post by Holt_619 »

Never really explained that these features were there originally, but the site has personal messaging, activity walls, and personal skin uploads. You can upload your skin and people can search for you by name or UID.

Just go to your profile from the menu when you are logged in, click on the add file button to simply add a description and upload your skins. THEY MUST BE IN .RAR FORMAT
Holt_619

Post by Holt_619 »

Holt_619 wrote: THEY MUST BE IN .RAR FORMAT
Scratch that, it can now be any file format. But they should be safs for organization purposes.
Holt_619

Post by Holt_619 »

The new limit of space at one time for each user is 500 MB. I don't think there is a reason to allow any more space than that per person, but if you think there's a reason let me know.
Holt_619

Post by Holt_619 »

The information database was given a complete redesign and moved to another webserver to greatly improve speed of both sites. It now works great on mobile devices also! The new location is: mxshelp.flowtechmxs.com
YamRider411
Team: Privateer

Post by YamRider411 »

Hi guys, I'm a total noob, only had the game about a week so, I checked this out and it looks great. I do have a question though, it seems that no matter what I do to the setup I can't get rid of the "ice skate" feeling in the front end. Every time i go around a corner, especially a flat one, I feel like the bike is on ice. About half the time I end up washing out the front end.

I have watched some guys ride, even watched one of the live supercross races, which is what sold me on the game, and they look like it is no problem. You see guys plant the bike and even jump a bit crooked coming out of a corner. I know that this game takes a long time to get used to but it seems like I have to be doing something wrong.

Thanks for your help!