MX Simulator Help Website - UPDATED 6/17/2015

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Holt_619
Team: FlowTech Racing

Re: MX Simulator Help Website

Post by Holt_619 »

YamRider411 wrote:Hi guys, I'm a total noob, only had the game about a week so, I checked this out and it looks great. I do have a question though, it seems that no matter what I do to the setup I can't get rid of the "ice skate" feeling in the front end. Every time i go around a corner, especially a flat one, I feel like the bike is on ice. About half the time I end up washing out the front end.

I have watched some guys ride, even watched one of the live supercross races, which is what sold me on the game, and they look like it is no problem. You see guys plant the bike and even jump a bit crooked coming out of a corner. I know that this game takes a long time to get used to but it seems like I have to be doing something wrong.

Thanks for your help!
It really is that hard to be honest. I couldn't even go in a straight line for a couple weeks. I'm not great at setups, but I know turning up max dab speed helped me a lot with stability in corners. It can take months/years to do the kind of things the fast guys do though.
YamRider411
Team: Privateer

Re: MX Simulator Help Website

Post by YamRider411 »

Holt_619 wrote:
YamRider411 wrote:Hi guys, I'm a total noob, only had the game about a week so, I checked this out and it looks great. I do have a question though, it seems that no matter what I do to the setup I can't get rid of the "ice skate" feeling in the front end. Every time i go around a corner, especially a flat one, I feel like the bike is on ice. About half the time I end up washing out the front end.

I have watched some guys ride, even watched one of the live supercross races, which is what sold me on the game, and they look like it is no problem. You see guys plant the bike and even jump a bit crooked coming out of a corner. I know that this game takes a long time to get used to but it seems like I have to be doing something wrong.

Thanks for your help!
It really is that hard to be honest. I couldn't even go in a straight line for a couple weeks. I'm not great at setups, but I know turning up max dab speed helped me a lot with stability in corners. It can take months/years to do the kind of things the fast guys do though.
Thanks for the response, I'll give it a try. One thing I have done is change the Rider Mass Distribution. I had it at .48 from a setup I found on here and now it is at .38 and the bike corners a lot better. I even found that it jumps more level too. I'll play with the Max Dab Speed and see if that makes it any better.
Holt_619
Team: FlowTech Racing

Re: MX Simulator Help Website - UPDATED 6/17/2015

Post by Holt_619 »

I have completely redesigned the website and added some new features. Check the original post for all the information.

Take note that the website is now self-contained at:

mxshelp.com
dirtrider56
Team: fasthouse yamaha

Post by dirtrider56 »

Hey the website is not working
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

dirtrider56 wrote:Hey the website is not working
Noticed that too (a few times). What happened to it?