Feature Request (kids stay out please dont clutter)

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
rewrew421
Team: Privateer

Feature Request (kids stay out please dont clutter)

Post by rewrew421 »

Well here it is, please keep it organized lets dont destroy it with ridiculous requests.

My List
  • -Helment out line with goggles oh come on it would be cool :) then add some goggles+roost= functional tear-offs.
    -250/450s-?
    -2 moto format-you can do 30 minutes+2 laps but when you try to do the 2nd moto you get different riders xD
    -Animations such as hands(clutch brake throttle), feet/legs so when you go into a corner sitting down rider puts his leg out.
    -Online-im sure it will come eventually? only real request i have for it is that you be able to set the stability range on the rooms. So pretty much the stability level is the skill level for each player witch is actually pretty realistic, so if you restrict a room to 80-85 then those guys will all be on the same level and another room 40-45 or how ever low you guys are running these days.
thats all for now feel free to comment on my ideas or post your own.
D.Eckels #421 "The O-G"
cpt_slow

Post by cpt_slow »

i know some things might be very difficult to put into practice as i have no idea how this game is coded :? but rain conditions might be a cool feature, depending on how well the physics could cope

I think this would be low on my TO DO list if i was JLV though :wink:
rewrew421

Post by rewrew421 »

i also thought about this but id put that at the bottom of my list also :) We need some good tracks, i think this should be and is priority number one for right now(correct me if i am wrong JLV)
D.Eckels #421 "The O-G"
nickmx

Post by nickmx »

don't ya'll think ya'll are going alittle over board on request.
kawirider819

Post by kawirider819 »

to be honest, i think the game still has kinks that need to be worked out before any crazy stuff gets done. Don't get me wrong, the game is cool, and it would be nice to have some more cool things to do, but i think we should stick to helping jlv out with the basics for now
nickmx

Post by nickmx »

yeah when he gets the kinks fixed, my request is online racing that all im asking. ill be very happy, but if not ill still be happy. and for tricks or racing tricks will come last in my request mainly becasue i realy dont use tricks. but hey thats my opinion.

Post by Guest »

these are jsut ideas we are puting forward,obviously JV has the say on what he implements into the game,here some things I thought of.

More movement in the head camera,so the rider isnt so stiff on the bike,head stays upright a little more than how far the bike leans if you understand,perhaps a bit of 'look to apex' as used in car racing sims.

Bike setup? just basic things such as tyre pressure,suspension stiffness,etc

as already mentioned,more animations would really add immersion.

that's all from me,Thanks
Motion-Mx

additions

Post by Motion-Mx »

the above post is also by me,

another thing is to update all the in game models and textures,now i'm not sure what game engine this sim uses but maybe add in some Direct X effects,motion blur etc?
dirtbiker327

Post by dirtbiker327 »

You should put tracks in the game that are similar to the national tracks or real life tracks. That would be awesome.
toadsix

Post by toadsix »

i also thought about this but id put that at the bottom of my list also We need some good tracks, i think this should be and is priority number one for right now(correct me if i am wrong JLV)
I thinks its REALLY important to get the physics correct before anything.

I know JLV is hard at work on this simulator(game). Keep up the good work buddy.

toad
rewrew421

Post by rewrew421 »

dirtbiker327 wrote:You should put tracks in the game that are similar to the national tracks or real life tracks. That would be awesome.
read the FAQ

http://mxsimulator.com/benchracing/viewtopic.php?t=33
D.Eckels #421 "The O-G"
ryno#40

Post by ryno#40 »

make it so the rider doesent freakin fall of when you turn sharp freakin turns
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Ryno#40

nickmx

Post by nickmx »

ryno#40 wrote:make it so the rider doesent freakin fall of when you turn sharp freakin turns
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
dude dont get mad at the game because you cant turn its called practice