Some guys

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
NightVisionz
Team: Privateer

Some guys

Post by NightVisionz »

Hi all,

I never post something on this forum but I just wanted to say the following.
First of all, I really really love this game and the online aspect is a huge part of the game.
But really, some guys really have the worst attitude. I know you will always have 'those guys' playing online videogames who hate to lose and blame it on everything except themselves.
Playing this game is for me (and I hope a lot of you also) is pure fun, after a day at work I love to relax and ride a few races online, however when there is constant whining and complaining the fun part is soon over.
I won't mention any names, I'm not here to judge players. But please gaming should stay fun, I get frustrated also but just remember there will always be players who aren't that fast as you.
Here on the forum there will be more faster riders than starting riders so if you feel judged, I'm really sorry for that and I didn't want to point fingers.
I know this post won't change anything and probably won't get any responses but please keep the word FUN in mind and some riders don't want to have discussions every time they race.
For the members who took the time to read this, thanks.
If I get a lot of hate for this post, so be it..

Cheers
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MotardMatt220

Re: Some guys

Post by JT43 »

Hahahaha it's floating
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
damon99
Team: MXSG

Post by damon99 »

JT43 wrote:Image

Hahahaha it's floating
+1
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

When you're in-game, go into chat and type(without the quotes) "messagelines 0" That's a zero. When you WANT to chat/see the chat, hit t. You can also change it to 1 through 10 lines i think. As far as riding like an ass, JLV can judge those incidents if/when they occur. I hated it too until that command was available.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
NightVisionz
Team: Privateer

Post by NightVisionz »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:When you're in-game, go into chat and type(without the quotes) "messagelines 0" That's a zero. When you WANT to chat/see the chat, hit t. You can also change it to 1 through 10 lines i think. As far as riding like an ass, JLV can judge those incidents if/when they occur. I hated it too until that command was available.
Thanks man, really appreciate the information. Seems like the community doesn't appreciate me putting it out there.. Anyway, thank you!
isacult
Team: BakerMX.com

Post by isacult »

dunno why I didn' t do that sooner..
Justin Baker | BakerMX.com #51
AWood wrote:WOOO BAKER
AWood wrote:Your excuses are about as shitty as mike Alessi on pulp MX show