2014-07-28 snapshot

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: 2014-07-28 snapshot

Post by Phathry25 »

Yea, but what about doing what all the jerks wanted? You dumbass.
Bdodge81
Team: Privateer

Post by Bdodge81 »

Is anyone else having an issue with Elsinore 02 freezing and/or your ping continuously skyrocketing and the only way to disconnect is by completely quitting Sim? I have this snapshot and i did all the rename to mx.exe and replace like i do for every snapshot. But for some reason 02 is very sketchy for me. Every other server runs perfectly.
A long time ago in a galaxy far far away i once finished 2nd in rF 250 Amateurs Nationals if that's even something to feel accomplished about.
MxRicer211
Team: Privateer

Post by MxRicer211 »

I have windows and there is no option for rename
Money cant buy happiness, but money can buy a dirt bike and that's pretty much the same thing
cloud_2901
Team: Complete newbie

Post by cloud_2901 »

M@xTizZz wrote:JLV I REALLY THOUGH YOU WERE A SMART GUY,

but now i just realized you are a jerk who listen all jerks who live on this forum.
Did you really think that was the first update you need to do ??? REALLY ??? or this snapshot is just here to shut up of your jerks friends (byron and all thoses littles faggetts guys who don't understand how the fuck they can loose on Leclair)

REALLY YOU DO SHIT, your game is good BUT THERE IS SO MANY THINGS YOU CAN IMPROVE, no, you don't think so ?

Really this snapshot is the biggest joke ive seen since long time.

You, JLV, really need to think about the future of your game and stop to listen all kids,

Really, do you just realised you create a snapshot to stop leclair's hack but WAKE UP there is no hack, there isn't magical setup button, there is just a guy who press echap/enter really fast when he's on the air. And even if he need to stop now to do that, that's so fucking funny how this game become with leclair just because all the pionners (and what jerks?) don't like leclair and hate on him.

JLV just close this forum to your friends and play your game only with yours friends, but, one day, you will realised that thoses friends can not help to update your game just because YOU need new gamers to update your game to have new gamers. NOT JUST FOCUS ON ONE GAMER.

Sorry for my english but i fuck all jerks who will say go learn english, my reply will be go try to learn an other language than yours.
MX_Gh0ST
Team: [mo'Tards]

Post by MX_Gh0ST »

M@xTizZz wrote:JLV I REALLY THOUGH YOU WERE A SMART GUY,

but now i just realized you are a jerk who listen all jerks who live on this forum.
Did you really think that was the first update you need to do ??? REALLY ??? or this snapshot is just here to shut up of your jerks friends (byron and all thoses littles faggetts guys who don't understand how the fuck they can loose on Leclair)

REALLY YOU DO SHIT, your game is good BUT THERE IS SO MANY THINGS YOU CAN IMPROVE, no, you don't think so ?

Really this snapshot is the biggest joke ive seen since long time.

You, JLV, really need to think about the future of your game and stop to listen all kids,

Really, do you just realised you create a snapshot to stop leclair's hack but WAKE UP there is no hack, there isn't magical setup button, there is just a guy who press echap/enter really fast when he's on the air. And even if he need to stop now to do that, that's so fucking funny how this game become with leclair just because all the pionners (and what jerks?) don't like leclair and hate on him.

JLV just close this forum to your friends and play your game only with yours friends, but, one day, you will realised that thoses friends can not help to update your game just because YOU need new gamers to update your game to have new gamers. NOT JUST FOCUS ON ONE GAMER.

Sorry for my english but i fuck all jerks who will say go learn english, my reply will be go try to learn an other language than yours.

Thanks that somebody said that.

The thruth has been spoken.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

[MO'TARDS] - MX Simulator Team
supermoto - freeride - stunting - enduro

Like us on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/mxsmotards
http://www.mxs-motards.blogspot.com

We are searching members!
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

Phathry25 wrote:Yea, but what about doing what all the jerks wanted? You dumbass.
here is a good example of a jerk pionner of sim.
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

Hi! :D
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

Had a change of heart... I'll add something serious to this discussion.

I'd rather be a jerk pioneer of sim, than just a jerk that goes around calling people jerks.

Ok, I'm done now.
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

M@xTizZz wrote:Image

here is a good example of a jerk pionner of sim.
M@xTizZz wrote: but i fuck all jerks
Phathry25 wrote:Hi! :D
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

skyzen wrote: Personally i don't care about hide it or not hide , but some cheater use it to take the holeshot and its totally unrealistic . The rev-counter should be delete for everyone, we can't use it irl .
Actually, a handful of the factory bikes have a light on the bars that lights up when they are at the ideal RPM while revving on the gate for optimal traction programmed from data previously collected (by monitoring wheels speed/engine revs/etc.) and monitoring the current engine revs.

I know you were being a smartass, but I wanted to do my best to be a smarter-ass.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

The French have waited too long for another Revolution, though it's fun to see the wild rants.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Mxguy215

Post by Mxguy215 »

My pc don't like this update thingy...It wont run it and I even had teamviewer on for "TY Brakefield" to do it for me and it still doesn't work....I don't get it?
jeremy103
Team: MCD Honda

Post by jeremy103 »

Mxguy215 wrote:My pc don't like this update thingy...It wont run it and I even had teamviewer on for "TY Brakefield" to do it for me and it still doesn't work....I don't get it?
Only problem I have right now is not being able to find the target box to type commands --hidden-hud --hidden-pause etc. Makes it very inconvenient when trying to do screenshots or a video...
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

LOOK IN FAQ!
Right-click the MXS icon and go to Properties. You'll see the target highlighted. Right arrow once or click after the quote " at the end of the .....mx.exe" then add one space and add the command.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.